Search Results
Read Post 3:25 PM on 15-May-2017
 Solux
I have seen those small '0's appear all over the place - both in mapnames and playernames. I think that those are some kind of control characters which were inserted in some places by the game in MP3 and are now interpreted differently. I would sug...

Read Post 1:17 PM on 15-May-2017
 OLDA_X
Hello guys I have a question about computing the shadows because I found a small problem. After updating to tm4, my track named Fracture renamed itself to oFracture . http://olda-x-tm.com/tm/temp/forums/ofracture.jpg I found the problem when I...

Read Post 8:56 AM on 15-May-2017
 AR »DrHugs.
idc about any change, i won't even bother converting maps, no big deal. But , WHY THE UGLY STADIUM BOOSTS... i swear to god, it irritates me sooo deeply. I couldn't do them uglier if i wanted... It looks like a very poorly made mod. Let's hope when I...

Read Post 9:26 PM on 14-May-2017
 juvo
120387 Play this map and be eligible to win planets! Send your replays here on ManiaExchange! Feel like playing? You have until the 22nd of May! I'll contact you through a PM on ManiaExchange (or through other methods if I know them) if you've w...

Read Post 5:38 PM on 14-May-2017
 400r_
New showcase today with 1964's 120328. Hope you enjoy! ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJLy8COG6r0

Read Post 4:59 PM on 14-May-2017
  eyebo
Ok (Y) Solux By the way, I should update the original post here, as most (if not all) the issues with objects that used default textures seem to be resolved with a new upgrade of the map. The change in the geometry of some blocks that breaks so...

Read Post 2:09 PM on 14-May-2017
 wormi
I don't feel any big difference. The whine has always been the same. TMN to TMU stad. TMU to TMUF with new blocks. TMUF to TM2S with new engine. TM2S to MP3 and MP4 etc. Always little changes. I still don't notice big differences, but I love TMNF/TMU...

Read Post 10:32 AM on 14-May-2017
 Solux
You can add me to the list as well - many of my maps are broken as of now (due to me using some transitions which were broken with the introduction of MP4), so I'll update all my maps manually over the next few days just to be sure that everything wo...

Read Post 10:08 PM on 13-May-2017
 Realspace
13 May 2017 - 11:30 CEST KO9 Valley Time Attack :gold: Phil :silver: Voyager006 :bronze: Marius89 May 13 2017 - 21:30 CEST KO9 Valley Time Attack* :gold: Riolu :silver: Lars :bronze: Marius89 *KO server crashed at top 3, so the wi...

Read Post 7:17 PM on 13-May-2017
  eyebo
Thanks for understanding irondragons. ManiaPlanet was an incredibly ambitious project for a very small team, and it's taken them years to develop it into what they want it to be. Hylis co-founded Nadeo and lead the team to develop Trackmania in...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem