Search Results
Read Post 9:02 PM on 11-May-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
Currently, I can't use the usual Valley & Canyon titlepack, because I never bought them - is it just me, or it this now not possible anymore? Same goes for the mixed titlepack, it requires a canyon key.

Read Post 8:43 PM on 11-May-2017
 NKAc_Street
Eyebo, I understand, I don't mind moving into the future. I think it was a matter of wanting both, lol. The option of the future way and a backwards compatibility with stuff already made staying the same. I often like driving the new and th...

Read Post 8:18 PM on 11-May-2017
 irondragons
In response to that post above, I feel especially sad for RPG track builders. I know that weeks, or even months, of work can go into a single track for you guys. This is not the first time have done this, and it yet again demonstrate their gross...

Read Post 8:16 PM on 11-May-2017
 FT»lolig
freaking beta. it says I got acces yet can't find a way to locate lagoon. half of my titles are not playable anymore and Maniaplanet crew does nothing about it.. canyon asks for an activation key, once entered it says invalid: already used this k...

Read Post 8:07 PM on 11-May-2017
 irondragons
I would reinstall canyon (or another environment) just to make another section, honestly. This project was and still is very interesting to me.

Read Post 6:35 PM on 11-May-2017
 Red Virus
For RPG tracks, it seems the physics are not compatible with the MP3 physics niether. Example: when hitting jumps to make it to a platform higher up, the physics when using speed boosters is now different. It doesn't provide enough boost to jump the...

Read Post 6:33 PM on 11-May-2017
  eyebo
Oh nice div! Thanks for the heads up (L)

Read Post 6:18 PM on 11-May-2017
 div
i just noticed there has been another update for the game. this fixed some problems with bright red objects for me already. computing all shadows again now (; (Y)

Read Post 5:25 PM on 11-May-2017
 iamajellydonut
Awesome, thanks for the information!

Read Post 5:08 PM on 11-May-2017
  eyebo
Info about the beta here: https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?p=282547#p282547

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem