Search Results
Read Post 10:24 PM on 10-May-2017
 FillInTheBlank
I still cant get the batch command to work even after updating every title pack.

Read Post 9:53 PM on 10-May-2017
 FT»Mandark
That car is not really fitting for the Lagoon gameplay :P Hope someday we'll get an environment that has a sports car, full speed, everything :cool:

Read Post 9:37 PM on 10-May-2017
 Voyager006
I'm a bit disappointed that this car never made it to the game... https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/disp/3c50eb19574911.560409eed005a.JPG ... but the new car looks interesting still :P Kinda like a modern Bay car =P Looking...

Read Post 9:36 PM on 10-May-2017
 TM Tube
Anyway, I guess you got it resolved. I saw you in-game. :P Yes, I only play in the channels, I've also saw you. :)

Read Post 8:59 PM on 10-May-2017
  eyebo
Actually, can you just upload it again to a new map page.... and we'll move the file over to your old map page. ;) Either way works.

Read Post 8:53 PM on 10-May-2017
  eyebo
Thanks for the report. Can you link the map to us via dropbox or something?

Read Post 7:41 PM on 10-May-2017
 Hans Holo
I've uploaded a MP4-update of this track: https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/27215/tickle-the-chicken-pf-possible The MP3-flag disappeared and everything looked good. Now the "This track was created with ManiaPlanet 3. It's likely it won't loa...

Read Post 7:31 PM on 10-May-2017
  eyebo
Nice! You can also change mood without it affecting the UID. :) I have a feeling we're going to be testing just how much we can change without the UID being affected. :P

Read Post 7:16 PM on 10-May-2017
 Hans Holo
A problem that never existed: solved! :$ I've deleted the music on my tracks and updated them on MX. Everything's fine. (Y) Thx again ;)

Read Post 6:50 PM on 10-May-2017
 winter
Tried a bunch of my old tracks now and all works like a charm. I honestly feel like the physics are pretty much the same they've always been. Maybe a bit slower to adjust in the air? Graphics seems fine to me. Not had any weird blockbugs in the e...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem