Search Results
Read Post 4:46 AM on 11-May-2017
  eyebo
Okay, PM the MX Moderators with a link to download a zip/rar/7z of all your maps and I'll batch update the maps for you. (Y) This offer stands for anyone who wants to batch update their maps on . Big thanks to TGYoshi who made this possible. (L...

Read Post 1:03 AM on 11-May-2017
  eyebo
Hmm, strange that your game looks that way with AA on. Don't know what to say about that. But yes, I did take the screenshot in-game. You can use cam 7 and move the camera around to get that angle. Obviously I was stopped to do it. And remove U...

Read Post 12:49 AM on 11-May-2017
 AR »Cyan
Here's a screenshot I took in-game (not with MediaTracker). I'm fairly certain you used the sharpen feature for that and that camera angle isn't possible without mediatracker.. But that aside, I play with AA on. New graphics styles do not bother me...

Read Post 11:15 PM on 10-May-2017
  eyebo
Now how do I batch replace all my maps on MX? Standby, we might have a solution for that. ;)

Read Post 11:08 PM on 10-May-2017
 FillInTheBlank
I have made a tutorial for batchconversion of mp3 maps on the maniaplanetforum. I have converted about 2000 maps up to now during the beta. The tut you can find here: Tutorial for converting maps from MP3 to MP4 - Maniaplanet Forum https://forum.m...

Read Post 11:03 PM on 10-May-2017
  eyebo
We can better make a new Mania Exchange website and start over fresh. And close TMX so the community is back in one place. :P =P We discussed doing this. Well, not closing TMX, but starting a whole new site for MP4. I think in the end we're better...

Read Post 11:00 PM on 10-May-2017
  eyebo
After the second jump, on the right side, there is a block that has a deep black surface. It's just not looking right. :S No problem, I have in a MP4 converted map a completely red booster, the platform is completely red :-W This is a bug with...

Read Post 10:55 PM on 10-May-2017
  eyebo
Why is it necessary to convert the maps? I have build over 230 maps - secured with a PW. Now I have to edit every map. Thats not fair. I'm not sure if this is a rhetorical question or a legit one. But we have to upgrade/convert maps because of the n...

Read Post 10:52 PM on 10-May-2017
  eyebo
Sorry to be negative, but they completely ruined canyon. It's like driving muffled mush with the sounds and physics changes. Not your fault of course, but not sure what they were thinking with that. Of course I am just one insignificant player t...

Read Post 10:34 PM on 10-May-2017
  eyebo
Edit: Oops, haagse beat me to it. Anyway, below is my personal process for doing conversions... What I do is create a shortcut on my desktop to the ManiaPlanet.exe and then edit the properties of the shortcut to contain the batch command. Make...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem