Search Results
Read Post 11:28 PM on 09-May-2017
  eyebo
Sorry to hear of your problems RedVirus. However, reports about game bugs should be directed to Nadeo on their forums. Regarding the batch command.... make sure you can access the titles of the maps you are converting. And I personally use off...

Read Post 11:01 PM on 09-May-2017
 Red Virus
Full page listing errors after downloading MP4. Cannot access the game at all. Would not let me exit. All I could do was ctrl-alt-delete. Everything was fine till I tried to access the RPG titlepack.

Read Post 10:56 PM on 09-May-2017
 FillInTheBlank
How does the batch command work? I ran it and it opened TM but it just sat on the background screen showing the clouds going past and nothing else.

Read Post 10:26 PM on 09-May-2017
  eyebo
You should be able to launch ManiaPlanet using the same button you were using before. Please note: Maniaplanet 4 no longer support DirectX 9. (and you should use a DirectX 11 graphic card to be safer)

Read Post 10:19 PM on 09-May-2017
 StereoGang
What the hell is this car ¿¿¿

Read Post 9:58 PM on 09-May-2017
 TM Tube
I have updated maniaplanet 4 and all the games there but I do not find the button to enter the game, :( please help. I have to create more tracks yet.

Read Post 9:53 PM on 09-May-2017
 Arkive
I don't think there's a problem with multiple people doing MTC showcases. After all, StereoGang's video shows the top 5 maps as opposed to only the top 3, and the couple of showcases I made for the past couple of MTCs showed all maps (as well as all...

Read Post 8:57 PM on 09-May-2017
 Ozon
Attention: Now with the update to MP4, all of you will be required to update your submitted maps to MP4. Simply open the map in the map editor in mp4 and resave it. Some of you might wanna check out the new blocks, too :D

Read Post 8:56 PM on 09-May-2017
 Ozon
Attention: Now with the update to MP4, all of you will be required to update your submitted maps to MP4. Simply open the map in the map editor in mp4 and resave it. Some of you might wanna check out the new blocks, too :D

Read Post 8:50 PM on 09-May-2017
 FT»kamakaze
ye sik m9

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem