Search Results
Read Post 6:23 PM on 10-May-2017
  eyebo
Stadium isn't my primary environment, so I'm not going to address most of the stuff you've written about, except the graphics quality. The graphics in your screenshot look terrible, no doubt about that. But it looks like you have antialiasing turn...

Read Post 6:21 PM on 10-May-2017
 irondragons
I just played for a bit. The sound is so awful now. Why did they change anything lmao? Everything sounds drowned out. And the seagull noises, Jesus. The new blocks they've added are absolutely nonsensical and add nothing. Before anyone scoffs at m...

Read Post 6:14 PM on 10-May-2017
  eyebo
You can now register for the Lagoon beta! Please note registration does not ensure access to the beta.

Read Post 5:52 PM on 10-May-2017
  eyebo
Just a note to say we know Install & Play doesn't work now. I'm not sure when or if we'll be able to fix it, due to the changes in the MP platform. TGYoshi can give more details if he wants to. This is just to let you know we're aware of it. :...

Read Post 5:21 PM on 10-May-2017
 Hans Holo
Thank you eyebo! Seems like we posted at the same time. I don't know gbxdump, but I will try it out later. (In TM1 the track got invalid when changing the music.)

Read Post 5:09 PM on 10-May-2017
 Hans Holo
I've uploaded my tracks and kept the dead links. I guess it doesn't matter in the end. But I'm still interested to know if there's a possibility to "delete" music.

Read Post 5:08 PM on 10-May-2017
  eyebo
You can always test before uploading. Use GbxDump to look at the Map UID and compare before & after. I'm not even sure removing the music will affect UID. :) Let us know what you find out.

Read Post 3:56 PM on 10-May-2017
 AR »Cyan
Well, Ubisoft have done it again, **** all over Trackmania. Maniaplanet said that everyone will have to redo the textures and shadows on all maps they have created or they will be unable to be played on the new engine, which is true. However what...

Read Post 2:29 PM on 10-May-2017
 Deejay
Thanks for these informations (Y)

Read Post 2:16 PM on 10-May-2017
 AR »Cyan
Suggestion: Make any track that isn't awful on Maniaplanet 4 Rules: has to have atleast 200 seagull blocks.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem