Search Results
Read Post 5:06 PM on 11-May-2017
 iamajellydonut
It looks like I've been granted access to the beta! Does anyone know when it starts? :D

Read Post 4:41 PM on 11-May-2017
  eyebo
It's a problem with some tracks indeed. And yes, it will be present in some of the maps we're updating... if they used those objects. However, authors can update their own maps to fix those issues (once the remapping is sorted out). Or if the auth...

Read Post 3:14 PM on 11-May-2017
 winter
Hehe, kinda just joking about. I know you like my stuff for the most part. I think the most likely explanation is that I simply haven't played enough the last year or so to notice small details like that anymore. If this has happened a year or two...

Read Post 3:09 PM on 11-May-2017
 Hans Holo
Thank you Yoshi! (Y)

Read Post 2:13 PM on 11-May-2017
 bcs'VividReamer
If you're a Stadium player like me then the temptation to return to TMU is now a strong one. I dislike updates and resent being 'forced' to accept one i don't want, + the need to update tracks etc. The game was perfectly fine with plently of extra pl...

Read Post 1:44 PM on 11-May-2017
 TGYoshi
Should be fixed now, thanks. (i.e. I've fixed an issue that causes corrupted maps not being able to be updated, maps that are in a corrupted state will not be fixed automatically, though.) The corruption is probably caused by a partial rollback...

Read Post 1:30 PM on 11-May-2017
 AR »Cyan
So you are saying my maps and jumps are badly made with little flow? Hurts man. Hurts. No i'm not, as you know i have said many times i respect your track-building immensely. I have no idea why you can't feel it but it isn't down to track buildin...

Read Post 1:28 PM on 11-May-2017
 AR »Cyan
One player with the same voice as many. I agree

Read Post 1:27 PM on 11-May-2017
 Birdy81
Well I'm just one players with one voice, but it only takes one to say something. Change track-mania to what is was before as i feel it was perfect. Once the map I'm working on gets released. I'm going to leave this game . I have spent money on b...

Read Post 1:14 PM on 11-May-2017
  Mekh
yeah https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/354/1.0

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem