Search Results
Read Post 8:32 AM on 12-May-2017
 Snake55wildcat
I would love to as well!, but I do wonder what we can do with older parts that were previously made, im guessing that due to us probably rebooting the whole project that older sections wont be used (and if allowed, may be released seperately as their...

Read Post 3:03 AM on 12-May-2017
 Arkive
I'd love to build a part if this ever got restarted!

Read Post 1:46 AM on 12-May-2017
  eyebo
It's great to talk about the game, the changes, how it affects you and how you play. But please stop with the personal attacks. Thank you.

Read Post 11:22 PM on 11-May-2017
  eyebo
I'm happy to build a part, but that's about all I could manage.

Read Post 10:57 PM on 11-May-2017
 nervousWillow
How about if we see how many people would be interested in a total restart (After all, we have exciting new blocks and everything now!), and then discuss that option? It might end up being District 50/40/25 instead of 75, but it would still be a cool...

Read Post 10:18 PM on 11-May-2017
 FT»lolig
to much work, as I saw in valley, the car physics changed (jump make the car go not a high as before) meaning many valley transition maps or jumps are not working anymore. this is the case with my latest valley maps on MX, tried to fix this but seems...

Read Post 10:18 PM on 11-May-2017
  eyebo
400r_ Sure, I'll locate the backups, send a copy to you, and restore the map pages to the MP3 versions. And I'll add a condition that your maps are off limits for the auto-updater.

Read Post 10:14 PM on 11-May-2017
  eyebo
I think the demo is now limited to channels. But don't quote me on it. Edit: Solux beat me to it. And yeah, I agree, it's a logical move. :)

Read Post 10:13 PM on 11-May-2017
 Solux
This has been one of the changes introduced with MP4 as far as I know: You can only play the channel programs without having bought the specific environment. And although I don't like this decision, to be honest, it's a completely reasonable move by...

Read Post 9:39 PM on 11-May-2017
 FT»lolig
warning: MP4 has new physics I found out that many of my older maps do not work anymore so keep this in mind for your mtc entries! edit: MP4 ruined my entry... had a canyon map with valley car, no more envimix untill lagoon release...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem