Search Results
Read Post 8:48 PM on 12-May-2017
 FT»Mandark
I am definitely going to build a part too

Read Post 8:17 PM on 12-May-2017
  eyebo
In this topic you can share your embeddable objects with other players.

Read Post 7:10 PM on 12-May-2017
  eyebo
Some of you may be wondering why Dedimania doesn't load on map pages. the Dedimania server (dedimania.net) currently has hardware problems and a ticket has been filed to its data center. The entire Dedimania set-up will have to be rebuild on ne...

Read Post 6:01 PM on 12-May-2017
  eyebo
Last I heard skyslide was running all the thousands of objects for the RPG titlepack through the new nadeoimporter to make sure they're clean and compatible. I assume once that's complete an update to the titlepack will come. I'm sure backwards compa...

Read Post 5:44 PM on 12-May-2017
 FT»lolig
new sections sounds like :gold: :gold: :gold: 's in my ears... my old one was soo bad I just had valley didn't know what I was doing

Read Post 5:36 PM on 12-May-2017
  Mekh
18 May? i can it do it anymore. why? because it no longer to works. SORRY https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/360/1.0

Read Post 5:15 PM on 12-May-2017
 FT»lolig
freaking beta. it says I got acces yet can't find a way to locate lagoon. half of my titles are not playable anymore and Maniaplanet crew does nothing about it.. canyon asks for an activation key, once entered it says invalid: already used this k...

Read Post 4:31 PM on 12-May-2017
 Racho
Not a new track, just here to announce that all my tracks published on MX have been converted to MP4. Huge thanks to the MX-crew for doing a good chunk of them before I even had a chance (Y)

Read Post 1:16 PM on 12-May-2017
 FT»Mandark
freaking beta. it says I got acces yet can't find a way to locate lagoon. half of my titles are not playable anymore and Maniaplanet crew does nothing about it.. canyon asks for an activation key, once entered it says invalid: already used this k...

Read Post 1:15 PM on 12-May-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
okay, can't judge MTC or 90MC anymore if I understand it.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem