Search Results
Read Post 7:10 PM on 12-May-2017
  eyebo
Some of you may be wondering why Dedimania doesn't load on map pages. the Dedimania server (dedimania.net) currently has hardware problems and a ticket has been filed to its data center. The entire Dedimania set-up will have to be rebuild on ne...

Read Post 6:01 PM on 12-May-2017
  eyebo
Last I heard skyslide was running all the thousands of objects for the RPG titlepack through the new nadeoimporter to make sure they're clean and compatible. I assume once that's complete an update to the titlepack will come. I'm sure backwards compa...

Read Post 5:44 PM on 12-May-2017
 FT»lolig
new sections sounds like :gold: :gold: :gold: 's in my ears... my old one was soo bad I just had valley didn't know what I was doing

Read Post 5:36 PM on 12-May-2017
  Mekh
18 May? i can it do it anymore. why? because it no longer to works. SORRY https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/360/1.0

Read Post 5:15 PM on 12-May-2017
 FT»lolig
freaking beta. it says I got acces yet can't find a way to locate lagoon. half of my titles are not playable anymore and Maniaplanet crew does nothing about it.. canyon asks for an activation key, once entered it says invalid: already used this k...

Read Post 4:31 PM on 12-May-2017
 Racho
Not a new track, just here to announce that all my tracks published on MX have been converted to MP4. Huge thanks to the MX-crew for doing a good chunk of them before I even had a chance (Y)

Read Post 1:16 PM on 12-May-2017
 FT»Mandark
freaking beta. it says I got acces yet can't find a way to locate lagoon. half of my titles are not playable anymore and Maniaplanet crew does nothing about it.. canyon asks for an activation key, once entered it says invalid: already used this k...

Read Post 1:15 PM on 12-May-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
okay, can't judge MTC or 90MC anymore if I understand it.

Read Post 11:47 AM on 12-May-2017
 Birdy81
Once all the updates are complete will the RPG title pack be playable again, as before the update, i also had a title box for Canyon and Valley, however most of my online gaming was spent in the RPG Title Pack. Question for the developers and cod...

Read Post 8:32 AM on 12-May-2017
 Snake55wildcat
I would love to as well!, but I do wonder what we can do with older parts that were previously made, im guessing that due to us probably rebooting the whole project that older sections wont be used (and if allowed, may be released seperately as their...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem