Search Results
Read Post 6:01 AM on 13-May-2017
  eyebo
Not a new track, just here to announce that all my tracks published on MX have been converted to MP4. Huge thanks to the MX-crew for doing a good chunk of them before I even had a chance (Y) (L) Way to go RachoVolker! Definitely glad to have your...

Read Post 3:21 AM on 13-May-2017
  eyebo
Sure, I'll add you to the list pjw. The only maps of yours that already got updated are your KO2, KO3, and KO4 maps. And they're not downloadable by anyone else (for the moment anyway). But they will be played in the KOs.

Read Post 2:56 AM on 13-May-2017
  pjw
I'll add a condition that your maps are off limits for the auto-updater. eyebo, I'm pretty sure none of my tracks have been touched, but could you put me on that "off-limits" list as well? The physics don't feel that different to me, but I've s...

Read Post 12:12 AM on 13-May-2017
 Patriot
Ups real ? ähm oh... :O Ok sorry however that happened.

Read Post 11:10 PM on 12-May-2017
 TGYoshi
You have hidden all your own maps, though, which disables some things.

Read Post 10:55 PM on 12-May-2017
 Patriot
It is so at the moment.

Read Post 10:41 PM on 12-May-2017
 Red Virus
I was talking with Sky the other night and he seems to be knee deep in it looking at the errors we're getting. Kudos to him for the extra work. At the same time I am looking at what issues there are by playing around in the editor and I noticed today...

Read Post 10:25 PM on 12-May-2017
 TGYoshi
Is this still happening?

Read Post 10:19 PM on 12-May-2017
 400r_
I never heard about this project before so I'd be happy to build something :)

Read Post 10:17 PM on 12-May-2017
 Patriot
Hi I can not download my own maps or upload my replay, whether they are MP3 or MP4 (converted) capable. I can download strange maps and upload a replay. Why and can you do this ? Patriot

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem