Search Results
Read Post 7:27 PM on 02-May-2017
  eyebo
Very strange. =P

Read Post 7:11 PM on 02-May-2017
 AR »Cyan
Just throwing my 2 cents in, that's exactly what i did. Stated i hadn't tested / finished all maps so didn't vote. I think that's the only fair way to go.

Read Post 6:48 PM on 02-May-2017
 Arkive
Quick update, it looks like the icon has returned. I still have no idea why it was missing for a while...

Read Post 6:06 PM on 02-May-2017
 Arkive
I noticed an odd occurrence on the latest tracks. One of the listed tracks (Morning Dawn TM2) had no screenshot icon where a gray or black icon normally is to show if the course has a custom thumbnail or not. Likewise, hovering over the entry does no...

Read Post 4:25 PM on 02-May-2017
 Julius
I'm in :)

Read Post 2:29 PM on 02-May-2017
 |[X-v]|Slow
Hey, well, arkives and rippers arguments and explanation are fitting my own thoughts about CP's. I think it's in addition a question about the HOW you learn a track. I always restart a map if I fail or hit something because the mappers idea...

Read Post 12:53 PM on 02-May-2017
 Minato
I am in as well.

Read Post 12:18 PM on 02-May-2017
 Realspace
In the future, if I don't finish all the tracks, then I'll just not vote. That doesn't really seem ideal, but I don't know what else to do that would be fair. I agree that if you don't finish the map then we should do something to address that. Th...

Read Post 4:46 AM on 02-May-2017
  pjw
Just to add my own input here, I was the one who explicitly said to the judges that if me not finishing tracks was a problem, then please throw out all my scores. If you can't finish a map, don't judge.Oh, I could have finished all of them. Bu...

Read Post 4:29 AM on 02-May-2017
  pjw
if your goal is to set the fastest time, respawning cps is not important at all & useless. For some people (like me) respawns allow learning the track with less frustration. With many tracks, that's the difference between setting a fast time and n...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem