Search Results
Read Post 6:04 PM on 01-May-2017
 FT»Osaka
https://ac.ozontm.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tempmtc.jpg The results are in! The winner is... 118840 Congratulations snake55wildcat on your victory! Silver and bronze go to: :silver: 119417 :bronze: 118813 Congratulations to all...

Read Post 5:42 PM on 01-May-2017
 FT»Osaka
Ok, voted, voting closed. Someone fucked up their name but I only had 10 vote entries so I'm letting it slide.

Read Post 4:30 PM on 01-May-2017
 FT»lolig
interesting theme

Read Post 3:12 PM on 01-May-2017
 AR »Cyan
Would be unfair for me to vote as i haven't raced any other maps. So gl all

Read Post 2:11 PM on 01-May-2017
 fliks
Hello, while building a map on Stadium (day), I came across a problem where the yellow / orange / green / blue lights wouldn't work. The only thing they did is give a colorful / metalic shine on the car. Anybody help? EDIT: I fixed it! :p

Read Post 12:35 PM on 01-May-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
if your goal is to set the fastest time, respawning cps is not important at all & useless.

Read Post 11:22 AM on 01-May-2017
 400r_
It also depends on the audience you are aiming for. If you want your track to be played in online servers then respawnable CPs are strongly recommended, especially for Rounds mode, so that drivers can quickly recover from a crash and cross the fin...

Read Post 11:12 AM on 01-May-2017
 FT»Osaka
Considering there's 9 votes I'll probably vote later today and enact the rule where highest and lowest votes get ignored. You still have time until then to vote if you want to.

Read Post 1:39 AM on 01-May-2017
  pjw
Particularly with fullspeed or otherwise fast courses, getting the player back up the the intended speed is an often difficult challenge and can result in somewhat rough alternate routes in order to keep the normal route clean. I guess I'm just sp...

Read Post 12:58 AM on 01-May-2017
 Arkive
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I tend to try and make my courses respawnable, but the fact of the matter is that sometimes you just can't. Particularly with fullspeed or otherwise fast courses, getting the player back up the the intended speed...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem