Search Results
Read Post 6:45 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Yep, Windows is right. ;) It wasn't until last week I only discovered that. I'll try and fix it up as soon as possible. (Y)

Read Post 6:34 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 metoxys
If I am not logged in,I get an error webpage that says You dont have permission to access this page. Either when I click Upload track or New post/thread You shouldnt be able to do that when not logged in. They are doing everything right. Well, they...

Read Post 6:27 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 charged
If I am not logged in,I get an error webpage that says You dont have permission to access this page. Either when I click Upload track or New post/thread

Read Post 6:23 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 metoxys
Isn't stunt mode gonna be part of full release? It would be stupid to leave it out, it's tons of fun (that is, if they could make jump rating model more reasonable). My friend plays almost solely stunt maps :D NADEO said Stunt, Platform and Puzzle w...

Read Post 5:54 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 aXu
I love Canyon so far. There are lots of blocks to play with, and community is doing good job! Car is something I need yet to get accustomed to, but I'm doing pretty well. I'd say it's my second or third favourite car out of TM1&TM2. Air control is mo...

Read Post 5:45 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 Thrawn«¦
Epic graphics and feeling, cool cars and full servers ^^. But I hate the trees aside the road, because if you drive closer they look stupid. Hopefully Nadeo will make a patch for that^^ For me, TM 2 is a tremendous success !!! =P

Read Post 5:42 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 aXu
Why location doesn't tell the accurate forum&thread anymore? It just says: Home>Forums>View Forum>View Thread while it should say something like: TM2 Home>Forums>Site Discussion>What was this forum again..?. At the moment, it's not telling my locatio...

Read Post 5:36 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 aXu
Isn't stunt mode gonna be part of full release? It would be stupid to leave it out, it's tons of fun (that is, if they could make jump rating model more reasonable). My friend plays almost solely stunt maps :D

Read Post 5:30 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 Mikey
Its still early days, I dont think the dediserver has even been posted publicly. Plus alot of controllers like xaseco have not been updated yet. Some good servers such as my server 'Madhouse' are not online yet. And the track available to select from...

Read Post 4:34 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 Bucky
This is me with my fiancée ;) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27730038/Misc/253669_10150326941379358_623554357_9787432_3455854_n.jpg

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem