Search Results
Read Post 4:10 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 metoxys
As I've heard in the current beta all shadow settings except for very high have the same effect. Fortunately my laptop can play this on max settings 8-|

Read Post 3:52 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 s8ndm8n
Can we get room service here?

Read Post 3:46 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 NinjAstar
I already know how these worked for Stadium, always computed at the startup of a track according to the quality setting set in the menu. Yet how do these work in Canyon? If I recall correctly when you compute shadows in the editor they are saved i...

Read Post 3:38 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 metoxys
I heard it would be possible to build stunt-maps with maniascript. Anyone here already knows something about that? Not made yet. People gotta learn Maniascript first

Read Post 3:33 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 metoxys
BCZ server.... Nadeo's Official servers :P

Read Post 3:31 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 metoxys
lolol I got redirected here because of another topic and now this topic redirects me elswhere =P

Read Post 3:26 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 metoxys
you get a lot of awards *inserts a digital printer and a picture of my ass for you guys*

Read Post 3:22 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 metoxys
Oldest track! (lol) That was the first real TM² track I ever built. http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/104 - Almost fullspeed - Contains loop of death - Contains Intro! - Is very much fun - Nice for hunting Video of this...

Read Post 3:20 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 MaB
I agree, a bit annoying. :( On the other side: it is a way to race offline single player mode, and that I like a lot! :D

Read Post 2:34 AM on 18-Aug-2011
 Jet777
yeah, =)), :=, and especially :-D i loved that one :( The site is awesome, otherwise! :P

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem