Search Results
Read Post 5:36 PM on 07-Apr-2016
 Voyager006
If you update the details of a track, the 'Routes' field will be reset to Simple no matter what you had before. Though, the information will be saved until next time you update ;)

Read Post 4:04 PM on 07-Apr-2016
 Elumes
Thank you so much bwbigmac! That worked (Y)

Read Post 9:46 PM on 06-Apr-2016
 FT»lolig
hmm no custom objects allowed: But the valley editor has a few standard objects. are these allowed?

Read Post 7:05 PM on 06-Apr-2016
 s i c
And another Video. ;) This one showcases some maps, Turbo again, I think are worth being played. I made this video because I think it's really hard to find good maps in Turbo due to the messy exchange system. If you guys like this video I will mak...

Read Post 4:40 PM on 06-Apr-2016
 bwbigmac
Well I'm very late to the party here but here goes: This is probably caused by a trigger on the start block that activates MT, like GPS. If it is set to "in clip only" then it somehow has very high priority and causes the described behavior once th...

Read Post 11:13 AM on 06-Apr-2016
 GR.
Mazer, the only I can think of is that you send a pm to cxom with this question. But I'm not sure if you're getting an answer so be prepared for a dissapointment. I know a few months back it seemed like other people were gooing to take over the p...

Read Post 9:17 AM on 06-Apr-2016
 bwbigmac
I'm in! I'm submitting early to lock in the entry but I might update MT for it between now and the deadline. Let me know what you all think :) 103673 My 10 chosen blocks: http://i.imgur.com/IbfUvDz.jpg

Read Post 7:41 AM on 06-Apr-2016
 SYNERGY.aerosol!
haenry could u check my map please im not sure if it fits the rules :)

Read Post 5:27 AM on 06-Apr-2016
 Knight Jr.
Ok... We select 10 diffrent blocks... Can you only use those you choiced and can you use more than 10

Read Post 11:19 PM on 05-Apr-2016
 Arkive
Does the podium count as a piece? If so, how would I go about the rule to put every piece in a corner with the podium (as a track can have only one podium piece)?

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem