Search Results
Read Post 10:29 PM on 05-Apr-2016
 Arkive
It looks like that worked! Thanks for the help! (Y)

Read Post 8:31 PM on 05-Apr-2016
 haenry
You are limited to the F1 menu for terraforming. The other blocks are blocks after all ;)

Read Post 7:20 PM on 05-Apr-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu

Read Post 7:19 PM on 05-Apr-2016
 bwbigmac
Does free terraforming include the decoration terraforming? (For canyon, 9-2 through 9-4?) Or do we only get what the F1 menu gives us?

Read Post 8:45 AM on 05-Apr-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
With the scnery i would like to use i only have 7 blocks left and this is very difficult but also in a nice way :) Fullspeed seems nearly impossible to me but in have different plans. Nice theme haenry!

Read Post 8:05 AM on 05-Apr-2016
 haenry
You get 10 different editor options #-#-# ;)

Read Post 6:14 AM on 05-Apr-2016
 SYNERGY.aerosol!
(i will add my blocklist later :) )

Read Post 5:24 AM on 05-Apr-2016
 bwbigmac
Blocks that have different form depending on surroundings, like the GP canyon blocks that are on a different height depending on whether in air or on dirt, or the standard "road" that can be straight or turn or make tees, or the many other examples.....

Read Post 4:26 AM on 05-Apr-2016
  eyebo
I had this problem before when trying to change a map back to Race from Platform. Create a blank text file in your Documents\ManiaPlanet\Scripts\MapTypes\TrackMania\ folder called Race.Script.txt. Then restart ManiaPlanet and when you go to sel...

Read Post 12:48 AM on 05-Apr-2016
 Arkive
I was building a map, and I noticed that it's type was not "race" like normal. It was the custom puzzle type. The editor itself wasn't any different, but I don't know how it will affect uploading/playing the map. I took a look, but I do not know how...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem