Search Results
Read Post 10:43 AM on 04-Apr-2016
 haenry
https://ac.ozontm.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tempmtc.jpg Please post links to your tracks for MTC April 2016 in this thread. On your track page, you see a six-digit ID number of your track, and next to it is a JavaScript button for copying...

Read Post 10:40 AM on 04-Apr-2016
 haenry
https://ac.ozontm.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tempmtc.jpg Welcome to the Monthly Track Contest (MTC), April 2016. In the MTC your task is to build a track on a given theme (see below). Later on, all of the entered tracks will be rated and a...

Read Post 10:28 AM on 04-Apr-2016
 haenry
Yes, fredair. Always difficult themes is horrible for beginner builders. On the other hand we need some difficult themes to keep the pros motivated. That's why I try to switch between difficult and easy themes. But sometimes it happens that a few the...

Read Post 10:14 AM on 04-Apr-2016
 haenry
I have increased the size of the comment cells, so that you should be able to read them all now. Somehow I missed to add a comment section for Nature's blight is human height. If some have comments for this map, I recommend to post them to the tra...

Read Post 8:56 PM on 03-Apr-2016
 ben3847
Good idea, but the actual Problem is on Nadeo's side, they should just automatically embed the non-titlepack-items..

Read Post 8:00 PM on 03-Apr-2016
 reaby
Hi, Would be cool if mx could have reminder for normal environment maps : "You are about to upload map with non-embedded objects, are you sure to continue ?" most likely mapper has forgotten to embed the objects and the map is not working for...

Read Post 6:26 PM on 03-Apr-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
Hey , I think that the mtc loses more and participants each month. I don't really know why but I have an idea how the mtc could be more attractive: easier themes that enable more styles. The themes of the last few months were pretty difficult and m...

Read Post 4:51 PM on 03-Apr-2016
 s i c
Well, even if it's Turbo and not TM²... Here is something for you. ;) I'm back :D

Read Post 12:24 AM on 03-Apr-2016
 _firestorrm
2 April 2016 - 11:30 CEST KO2 Timeattack :gold: Firestorrm :silver: Haagse :bronze: ChrisHK 2 April 2016 - 21:30 CEST KO3 Rounds :gold: Voyager :silver: Lars :bronze: Marius89

Read Post 9:24 PM on 02-Apr-2016
 Mazer
Still holding on waiting for a respond to the situation :/. I just looked it up again.. in my private messages, I've sent it to cxom about a year ago. it's part 71. Also noticed Zooz has apparently not sent his part? I think I was taking someo...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem