Search Results
Read Post 6:04 AM on 09-Jul-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
I would keep the system and ban troublemakers from the voting...

Read Post 9:21 PM on 08-Jul-2015
 broadsword
Like several others here, I wish they would stick to their model and release TMTurbo as another standalone environment on Maniaplanet instead of as an entirely standalone game (that's what they plan, right? Or did I misunderstand something?). If Mani...

Read Post 8:58 PM on 08-Jul-2015
 broadsword
broadsword, I guess you mixed up lolig and me. I didn't suggest anything. I did! Sorry about that, I don't know why I made that mistake. Corrected it now :done: When considering a new or altered system, simplicity and objectivity should be key....

Read Post 3:39 PM on 08-Jul-2015
 Clearvision.wp
How about this: Every player can give, 1 - 5p 1 - 4p 2 - 3p 3 - 2p And the rest 1s Must vote 1 on your own track. This system is simple to understand, easy to check if done correctly and the risk of cheating is lowerd (to almost zero). B...

Read Post 5:32 AM on 08-Jul-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
can we all just go back to TMO :D =P

Read Post 3:22 AM on 08-Jul-2015
 Donut
Removing high and low votes is a good idea. Also just removing obvious bad votes first is a good idea. Aka, it's not hard to see if someone voted 1 or 2 for every track and 10 for their track/their buddies track.

Read Post 9:49 PM on 07-Jul-2015
 haenry
broadsword, I guess you mixed up lolig and me. I didn't suggest anything. And I agree with your opinion, it is not very handy to look through an entire voting sheet and read all the comments and check if there are any "suspicious" votes. Furthermore...

Read Post 8:45 PM on 07-Jul-2015
 irondragons
can we all just go back to TMO

Read Post 4:34 PM on 07-Jul-2015
 qqlele

Read Post 8:45 AM on 07-Jul-2015
 InstantDeath
My track for your judgement: (edit 21.08.2014) Since Valley is not so popular im gonna change my map to a Canyon-map: 66942 Flow: This track's flow starts off really well with the spin and loop start. There were few surprises, one being that nas...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem