Search Results
Read Post 4:50 PM on 30-Jun-2015
 Denny
Try my http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/88196/vision-xxx-fs-advent

Read Post 4:22 PM on 30-Jun-2015
 Dodeka
Link to Vision - Glasses: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/87795/vision-glasses Enjoy (Y)

Read Post 10:35 PM on 28-Jun-2015
 gado
It doesn't matter how many people think it's ok to let them fix it. It might sound and also be harsh, but rules are rules. Even in a fun cup like the mtc, they're not meant to be broken.

Read Post 9:14 PM on 28-Jun-2015
 Dodeka
Hello again, I'd like to have an update on how many maps have been sent/approved so far, and when unreleased maps will be released. Do you still need maps? If so, I can help with that. :cool:

Read Post 8:42 PM on 28-Jun-2015
  eyebo
Console gamers are like everyone else. We love games. I'm not as much of a console gamer as I was in my youth. But console games were always great fun. I have such fond memories playing Super Bomberman, F-Zero, and Donkey Kong Country with friends...

Read Post 7:16 PM on 28-Jun-2015
 Space
not "dumb down TM", but "make a dumbed down TM version". TM2 is still there, and Nadeo doesn't plan to dumb it down as far as I know.

Read Post 3:54 PM on 28-Jun-2015
 Cipher»LT
They want to go beyond the TM2 fanbase by providing a simpler, fully complete game. This is why they decided to go to consoles. (Obviously to earn money in the end) Consoles have their limitations (networking-wise especially), which is why the game'...

Read Post 3:27 PM on 28-Jun-2015
 Donut
I voted

Read Post 2:06 PM on 28-Jun-2015
 drhugs
I already noticed i don't expect anything from this in my first message. I also noticed the Ubisoft's greed. So i kinda said what you said already :D

Read Post 2:03 PM on 28-Jun-2015
 TGYoshi
They want to go beyond the TM2 fanbase by providing a simpler, fully complete game. This is why they decided to go to consoles. (Obviously to earn money in the end) Consoles have their limitations (networking-wise especially), which is why the game'...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem