Search Results
Read Post 1:49 PM on 28-Jun-2015
 drhugs
TMT isn't aimed at the TM2 fanbase, that's the whole point here. That makes no sense tho, that's like saying soccer is not for soccer fans.

Read Post 1:37 PM on 28-Jun-2015
 TGYoshi
TMT isn't aimed at the TM2 fanbase, that's the whole point here. So if there's only nadeo servers, how will the track add work etc? Compare it with existing games, like Trials, I suspect it's most likely going to work in such a way. Small lobbies...

Read Post 1:11 PM on 28-Jun-2015
 drhugs
this game is not for community, how often can it be repeated... it's a game made for consoles, which happens to have a PC version. Not for PC but on PC ? You get how stupid it sounds right ? If they wanted to make a console version , they were tot...

Read Post 11:56 AM on 28-Jun-2015
 Space
this game is not for community, how often can it be repeated... it's a game made for consoles, which happens to have a PC version.

Read Post 11:20 AM on 28-Jun-2015
 carl-johnson
Hi, :cool: you could find here my last video for event : DST Cup "Rocket" edition ;) :done: https://vimeo.com/128927649 Thanks for watching (Y)

Read Post 10:40 AM on 28-Jun-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
Hey Guys, my Computer crashed a while ago and so i lost a custom object, which i added to my new PF, which isnt finished so far.... Because im not finished, i hadnt embedded the objects so far, but now the item is lost because of the computer crash...

Read Post 3:57 AM on 28-Jun-2015
 drhugs
So if there's only nadeo servers, how will the track add work etc? Will TM2 tracks be convertible? -Even to consoles? Clearly the persons in charge don't know shit about their own game and their community demands. So i honestly don't except anyth...

Read Post 2:36 AM on 28-Jun-2015
  eyebo
It's not out until November. :) I haven't heard anything about a demo, but that doesn't mean there won't be one.

Read Post 11:59 PM on 27-Jun-2015
 djag21
why no demo now? maybe then know of iam go buy track mania trubo :|

Read Post 10:26 PM on 27-Jun-2015
 qqlele
I suggest heavy limitations theme: Allowed: - nadeo start, finish, cp and engine kill - all nadeo sign and light blocks only as scenery - 3 nadeo blocks according to the builder choice - 1 custom object according to the builder choi...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem