Search Results
Read Post 11:24 PM on 23-Jun-2015
 FT»lolig
hmm I don't get it right now.... on all vids, and on Maniaplanet forums they say the game TM turbo will not have an mapeditor included. but steam says it has one... like previous tm games so what is it now?!

Read Post 9:54 PM on 23-Jun-2015
 Dodeka
Yo Mwett, :cool: I already spoke with clearvision and I have a track ready for upload. Are all the maps bound to be uploaded on a given date or instead as soon as authors are done with them? I like the concept and I am looking forward to this...

Read Post 9:51 PM on 23-Jun-2015
 AR »rexine
I meant I would've gotten rid of the flat block there and mixed in the cp. I should've asked since I was unclear, it's my fault for waiting too long to submit.

Read Post 9:34 PM on 23-Jun-2015
 _firestorrm
who puts a cp in front of a loop anyway ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )

Read Post 9:25 PM on 23-Jun-2015
 haenry
You can blockmix a ring cp into any other block, but that does not mean that the other block turns into a banked block. Ring cp and flat block are still two different blocks, even though they're build in the same grid position. And no, mixing in a...

Read Post 9:02 PM on 23-Jun-2015
 AR »rexine
I'd like to dispute my invalidation. It wasn't made clear in the rules that you couldn't block-mix in a cp on a flat block for one of the 5 exceptions. "(ring cps in stadium count as banked too)" has nothing in it that says putting them in a flat b...

Read Post 8:33 PM on 23-Jun-2015
 Clearvision.wp
Voted :done: (Y)

Read Post 6:53 PM on 23-Jun-2015
  Zengo
voted :done:

Read Post 6:45 PM on 23-Jun-2015
 sorrow
voted :done:

Read Post 6:36 PM on 23-Jun-2015
 sorrow
Oh, ok, on 3rd pic it looked like it is road added on cp block bcause of lightning but I went in editor to check it and it's allright :P

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem