Read Post 4:27 PM on 21-Jun-2015
 _firestorrm
is there any difference to Ko1 maps? o.o

Read Post 4:22 PM on 21-Jun-2015
 gado
unbalanced? I don't see what you mean 8-| gogo fire

Read Post 4:22 PM on 21-Jun-2015
 _firestorrm
this pool looks slightly unbalanced. will do some maps.

Read Post 2:16 PM on 21-Jun-2015
 haenry
This is a lot of work to finish this pool. We need to build 126 maps, which is more than for any of the previous pools. Let's do this :D I cannot await the day when we'll open a pool that needs Canyon 8-|

Read Post 2:12 PM on 21-Jun-2015
 gado
http://i.imgur.com/EIzoKKb.jpg Hello and to welcome to the new KO3 Knockout map upload thread, after the Time Attack pool KO2 has been filled. Any map which is part of a Knockout map group, is protected from general download and should not be p...

Read Post 2:07 PM on 21-Jun-2015
 gado
You're linking to a track by shadi =P

Read Post 1:35 PM on 21-Jun-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
new showcase about my new mtc entry :)

Read Post 11:10 AM on 21-Jun-2015
 wormi
Yes, the game is more casual and not custom like ManiaPlanet. ^and from the link, Hylis said Since it's a repeated question and even if we will say more about online later, I think it's better to clarify early that the hosting will be done by us...

Read Post 3:54 AM on 21-Jun-2015
 Zack11
According to Hylis (if I understand correctly), there won't be any dedicated servers for users to host, they will all be Nadeo servers. I'm not sure how this will work, but for more on this topic you can check here!

Read Post 2:28 AM on 21-Jun-2015
 Legolas
Does anyone know how the servers will operate? I want to run a server on release. So pumped for TM TURBO! (Y) =P =P =P =P =P =P :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :D :D

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem