Search Results
Read Post 8:36 PM on 27-Jun-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
Random Tracks #2

Read Post 3:06 PM on 27-Jun-2015
 carl-johnson
:cool: Last night, tonight for qualifications... ;) gl & hf (Y)

Read Post 1:39 PM on 27-Jun-2015
 Racho
I'm all for a MTC server and if I remember correctly, there was one for 2 or 3 MTCs back in TMUF days. One of the main problems with a MTC server (besides titlepacks) is the "short" amount of time you have online. Even if it's 10-15 mins per map...

Read Post 9:54 AM on 27-Jun-2015
 haenry
This is truly and issue. I fear there is not perfect solution. It always will be some kind of compromise :-W

Read Post 9:47 AM on 27-Jun-2015
  Zengo
Issue will be titlepacks. e.g, sorrow used RPG titlepack for this round and Joyko used TMPlus (and maybe rex used esl? not sure but that pack has a lot of cool objects for fs). I'm all for putting all tracks online, but if we wanna do this we can'...

Read Post 8:31 AM on 27-Jun-2015
 haenry
Quite a good idea indeed. I will see what can be done for the next month. ;)

Read Post 1:16 AM on 27-Jun-2015
 bigben
Hi, I really like this little map building competition however I'm lazy... and basically it would be a lot easier for me and others, i think, if there was a server where MTC maps where added for people to test. You could still make it so they ha...

Read Post 1:10 AM on 27-Jun-2015
 bigben
A lot of good suggestions have already been given, hope to see a couple of them (Y) My idea is to have it so you are not allowed to drive on any blocks except landscape/scenery blocks Also for November try build the scariest map...... i may...

Read Post 6:42 PM on 26-Jun-2015
 HaagseSmurf
voted

Read Post 6:36 PM on 26-Jun-2015
 haenry
idan801 nilakite2 Already two votes without verification. Please verify guys. It is important ;)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem