Search Results
Read Post 9:48 AM on 02-Jul-2015
 Mewis
If you want to play the maps online, my team put them on our server! The server is somewhere in France, called "wof techexperience" atm and maybe something like "vision cup train" later ^^ HF train guyz! NB: don't allow cut..

Read Post 4:58 AM on 02-Jul-2015
 FillInTheBlank
I think you should highlight that custom titlepacks are not allowed this time. Also you didn't make a frontpage post for this.

Read Post 2:40 AM on 02-Jul-2015
 broadsword
Since I'm first to comment, I'll ask for a clearer definition of a crossing. I'd suggest that a crossing is made within the boundary of an editor block, and that the two routes need to cross-section (if seen from above) each other within this block....

Read Post 2:26 AM on 02-Jul-2015
 edk
I'm disappointed TMT will require Uplay.

Read Post 11:07 PM on 01-Jul-2015
 haenry
http://www.tm-exchange.com/files/public/MTC/banners/mx_mtc_header1.jpg Welcome to the Monthly Track Contest (MTC), July 2015. In the MTC, your task is to build a track on a given theme (see below). Later on, all of the entered tracks will be r...

Read Post 11:03 PM on 01-Jul-2015
 haenry
http://www.tm-exchange.com/files/public/MTC/banners/mx_mtc_header1.jpg Please post links to your tracks for MTC July 2015in this thread. On your track page, you see a five-digit ID number of your track, and next to it is a JavaScript button fo...

Read Post 10:57 PM on 01-Jul-2015
 Realspace
I haven't been here in a while, but here's an idea: Restrictions/rules: - Stadium only. (That is, the official Stadium titlepack.) - Custom objects are OK, provided they are embedded and meet the other rules. - At the start of the map, there ha...

Read Post 6:44 PM on 01-Jul-2015
  eyebo
I have BOTW for June 28 saved. I haven't made the video yet. It'll have to wait until Monday. =P

Read Post 3:28 PM on 01-Jul-2015
 chuckie
Im on vacation. Eyebo is tasked with making the botw videos while i am gone. As to why it isnt up yet, i sadly dont know :(

Read Post 2:55 PM on 01-Jul-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
hey, what happened to last week botw?

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem