Search Results
Read Post 3:12 PM on 16-Jun-2015
 danodude
This looks... interesting. To be honest I'd like to see Lagoon released instead, along with some info on Questmania, but hey, a new TM! Will definitely pick it up when released :cool:

Read Post 2:55 PM on 16-Jun-2015
  eyebo
From https://www.ubisoft.com/en-GB/game/trackmania-turbo/ Completely reworked, Trackmania will let you experience a brand new art direction based on racing culture elements. Easy to learn, hard to master, enjoy immediate fun on your own with Tr...

Read Post 2:51 PM on 16-Jun-2015
 Thrawn«¦
I am curious how this will work out with ManiaPlanet seeing as it also will be on Xbox and Playstation. Anyways Nadeo really knows how to make awesome trailers and I think I like the style so far (although I'd still love to see someone make an actu...

Read Post 1:57 PM on 16-Jun-2015
  eyebo
Hmmm, very interesting! :D I have to say, the trailer looks awesome!

Read Post 1:14 PM on 16-Jun-2015
 Voyager006
Actually it means 4 spinoff environments aimed for console play. Looking closer at the footage I'm not that impressed of the revamp, but I've yet to see how customizable the game is. It's great they're willing to cross borders and create multip...

Read Post 12:18 PM on 16-Jun-2015
 Alcator
So, what IS IT, really? Is this going to mean a 4th environment for ManiaPlanet:TM?

Read Post 11:17 AM on 16-Jun-2015
 Cipher»LT
I really hate to say this, but honestly all i'm seeing in this is just ubisoft is putting a lot more presure on nadeo to start turning a profit. And we all know what happens when publishers do that.

Read Post 11:16 AM on 16-Jun-2015
 bwbigmac
My entry :) 87354

Read Post 10:53 AM on 16-Jun-2015
 Clearvision.wp
Good luck! Have fun! (Y) 87351

Read Post 10:45 AM on 16-Jun-2015
 irondragons
They still haven't even finished Trackmania 2. Let alone Questmania and Shootmania. Or putting the old environments on MP. I don't want to be an arse, but the way they treated MX with the whole steam workshop thing, I don't see them making any eff...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem