Search Results
Read Post 11:16 PM on 03-Jun-2015
 haenry
Yes you can do that. Re-uses are hard enough to build well anyways, so it's fine The block ends where the block ends and that is most of the time not the entire block space (except for the basic platform blocks. A block is defined by its hitbox/vis...

Read Post 11:03 PM on 03-Jun-2015
 Voyager006
So: How about re-uses ? Can I drive across a block, on the red areas only, if i drive across the green areas separately ? If a block with flat surface doesn't cover the whole block area, can it be used if you get airborn within that block space...

Read Post 3:40 PM on 03-Jun-2015
 gado
KO2 - less than 25 seconds Canyon 100/100 KO2 - less than 25 seconds Stadium 83/100 KO2 - less than 25 seconds Valley 85/100 gogogo

Read Post 12:11 PM on 03-Jun-2015
 haenry
you can build as many banked cps as you want ( as long as you don't use the sign on top to drive on only =P ) As long as you use a non flat section of the ramp, which you will do automatically, when you use the actual ramp, then it is allowed to u...

Read Post 6:03 AM on 03-Jun-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
Are stadium ramps allowed, cause they have a little flat part...

Read Post 12:52 AM on 03-Jun-2015
 mgafMUAT
WARNING! The following question may be stupid :P The canyon blocks 3/4/4-7 are slanted cps so they DON'T count as flat cps, right? Sorry, just wanted to make sure :D

Read Post 9:55 PM on 02-Jun-2015
 Arkive
Thanks for the quick answer! As I said, it was just a little thing I was wondering about and that definitely makes sense.

Read Post 6:10 PM on 02-Jun-2015
 haenry
3-x-x blocks are fine. They are banked after all. Nope, that's the idea of a theme, that you cannot trade in blocks :p No length limits ;)

Read Post 10:38 AM on 02-Jun-2015
 V for Vendetta
Any length limit?

Read Post 9:49 AM on 02-Jun-2015
  WRAITH
And you can mod car skins worlds maybe hard tho... the early release comes with 3 Rally places from Wales/Greece and monte Carlo and also now got the hillclimb, which is Pikes Peak, which as 4 stages. one to three is the standard hillclimb and...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem