Search Results
Read Post 6:11 AM on 02-Jun-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
This feature is only for mx supporters/donators and moderators, admins and site leaders...

Read Post 5:01 AM on 02-Jun-2015
 FillInTheBlank
What about the 3-X blocks in Stadium? Also can I substitute a flat checkpoint for the Engine Cut block since that only exists as a flat piece?

Read Post 4:54 AM on 02-Jun-2015
 NitroGuy!
those are the judging instructions ^^

Read Post 4:15 AM on 02-Jun-2015
 Arkive
I've noticed that a lot of users have interesting titles on their account page (e.g. Forzyy's title is "Deep fried"). Is this a special feature for some people or am I just blind and unable to find out how to change my own to something other than "Le...

Read Post 4:02 AM on 02-Jun-2015
 Zack11
Of course for scenery you can use any block that has a wall. So basically everything ;) Technically you could drive down the side of anything, so does that mean the theme doesn't really apply for scenery? What about things like water, trees, or the...

Read Post 11:08 PM on 01-Jun-2015
 NitroGuy!
how to judge.txt how to rate: Tricks: total points per trick 2 pts for a 180° 3 pts for a classic trick like a 360° or a backflip 4 to 6 pts for the other tricks, it depends on the judge's appreciation, based on originality, difficulty and...

Read Post 7:58 PM on 01-Jun-2015
 haenry
you can do that firestorm, but your chances of winning will be very very low then :P @tim: every block you use needs a not parallel side that you drive on ;)

Read Post 5:43 PM on 01-Jun-2015
 medinaDesbois
thank you haenry all replays are awesome (Y)

Read Post 5:35 PM on 01-Jun-2015
 Zack11
I really like this theme, it's going to be great for a transitional mapper like me because I use slopes all the time :D I'll just have to be a little careful in block choices ;) Edit: Also I noticed you now add "No PressForward/PressAnyKey maps"...

Read Post 4:31 PM on 01-Jun-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
Hey, here's a little comp for you: Set the fastest time until Sunday 12:00 CEST (not midnight!) and you'll win 4000 planets! The track is my big 100th track special :) Have Fun :) 86588

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem