Search Results
Read Post 10:25 PM on 05-Jun-2015
 haenry
how is it still a red zone, if it goes uphill/downhill? Only surfaces parallel to the ground are red. you can drive flat as long as you want, if you change height at some point on this block. (That's why I indicated the green paths in that one ex...

Read Post 9:35 PM on 05-Jun-2015
 FT»lolig
hey I have a small question I started to build a map but with a lot of objects. if we place a block with a red zone but we force the player to drive uphill/downhill on that redzone by placing an object on it, is this allowed? this way you get mo...

Read Post 8:52 PM on 05-Jun-2015
 haenry
Thank you for your suggestions. Some of them are really nice (L)

Read Post 8:23 PM on 05-Jun-2015
 haenry
exactly firestorm. Sorry Voy, but these blocks you use are definitely flat. They might be tiny, but they are flat. You better find a different solution for that part :p Getting feedback for a track is fine. It's not rare that people update their...

Read Post 4:00 PM on 05-Jun-2015
 Joy&ko
lil' list of possible themes I thought of (they are mostly block restricting but whatever) : - To the top : start from the lowest point, go to the highest (must be sort of boring due to low speed) - To the bottom : the opposite ! can be more intere...

Read Post 10:21 AM on 05-Jun-2015
 bwbigmac
I'm planning to join this MTC with a tech map. I have very little idea how it will be received. Thus far I have built a barebones track (no scenery or mt work yet) about 27s long. Is the idea in a MTC to keep the track unknown until it is ready fo...

Read Post 9:08 AM on 05-Jun-2015
 _firestorrm
the block clip is part of the block itself. You should be fine as long as you're not using the block clip only 8-| A block is defined by its hitbox/visual size

Read Post 1:04 AM on 05-Jun-2015
 riolu!
Apparently the track you are trying to upload a replay on is made in the original TMCanyon title, not in the Platform title. Try playing the same track in Canyon and upload a replay.

Read Post 11:30 PM on 04-Jun-2015
 StereoGang
Hi guys, I've been recently playing Tm² PlatForm on the Canyon Environement. I made some replays that I tried to upload as "offline records" but, an error occured, and the site wrote this in red : "Replay uploaded mismatches the title used i...

Read Post 11:12 PM on 04-Jun-2015
 Voyager006
Would be a pity to get your track disqualified if you used this block, though :P http://i.imgur.com/NJlJrhn.jpg (yes, it's absolutely necessary in this part) Still, another question: - Do block clips count as flat blocks ? As an example, th...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem