Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Other TM² environments, new blocks? 
Other TM² environments, new blocks?
Page: 2 of 14
Post Reply  0 Observer

slopped boosters and slopped turns, when?

these are pretty much the only things I think the environment is missing, not... tunnels with 2 roads?
Last edited by irondragons,
Moped Racer

thats more or less what I thought...
Beetle Racer

It also lacks banked wide turns.

Like the The 45-degree ones that you always fly out of because the sun is to much in your eyes to see the direct turn after the tunnel you come out of!
Last edited by DaKKoN,
Learner Driver

the twin road block folder reminds me of the tunnels in this video. Perhaps the twin tunnel is the entrance and it is actually a wide road tunnel which would be incredibly useful.
Beetle Racer

i kinda doubt they're going to copy such a specific looking block from another environment. from the two environments i've seen, there's barely anything that stands out that distinguishes the two really. if they copy a block of that sort into canyon, and any others, there'll be nothing that divides the two environments apart from textures.
Moped Racer

Thats what EA is doing with Need for Speed atm, every race feels the same 8-|
Beetle Racer

I think we should keep in mind that all we can see is a folder. We don't know how many blocks are in that folder or how diverse they are. It's much too early to make a judgement about things.
Site Leader

eyebo (516) says:
It's much too early to make a judgement about things.

But isn't that the point of internet forums? :p

You're probably right though...
Beetle Racer

True :p
Site Leader

eyebo (516) says:
True :p

About you being right or me being right? :p
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 14 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem