Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Other TM² environments, new blocks? 
Other TM² environments, new blocks?
Page: 7 of 14
Post Reply  0 Observer

Probably a good block for RPG tracks I think.
G-kart Racer

wow :o
Zimmer Racer

There is a download link for this block here. It's the only one of his blocks so far that he has made available.
Beetle Racer

Thanks!

Nice
G-kart Racer

Pretty useful block imo...made a lol track today using that block in water. First track of its kind in TM2 i guess;
[Bad Track/Map Link]
Moped Racer

Nice! (y) Could you make a video for those of us who don't have Unlimiter?
Beetle Racer

I could do tomorrow if Nesrally can't/has no time/does not want
Beetle Racer

Banjee says:

I could give that a try i guess ! Never tried to do it, but perhaps its time for me to give it a try... 8-|

But I guess if nimrod will try, the result might be better? Coz some MT works might make the video better, and in that I`m totally noob.... 8-|

But why u dont have unlimiter Banjee? Is this the reason for others also? Coz 17 downloads and 0 replays submitted except me and Rhona in a brand new driving experience in canyon makes me wonder whats the reason.... 8-| Was the track that bad ? Or do people have problems with how to make that custom block works? :o
Moped Racer

Nesrally says:
Banjee says:

I could give that a try i guess ! Never tried to do it, but perhaps its time for me to give it a try... 8-|

But I guess if nimrod will try, the result might be better? Coz some MT works might make the video better, and in that I`m totally noob.... 8-|

But why u dont have unlimiter Banjee? Is this the reason for others also? Coz 17 downloads and 0 replays submitted except me and Rhona in a brand new driving experience in canyon makes me wonder whats the reason.... 8-| Was the track that bad ? Or do people have problems with how to make that custom block works? :o

most times I also add no MT. Usually I just take the replay and render the video in game, so most of my videos are kinda simple. But I can also try to add some cams, although I'm not that great in adding cams to replays, but I could give a try.
If you want to try it yourself, I can also help you a bit with video rendering, youtube uploading and stuff, if you have never tried it before and have problems ;)
Beetle Racer

I just drove this track "Stone Age" and I have to say I really love the idea of mountain buildings and mountain/rock shapes in the middle of the road. I couldn't help but wonder, why didn't Nadeo incorporate this is the game? Atleast the mountain/rock shapes in the middle of the road is canyony imo. (wow impressive choice of word :p)

I would love to see some of these things (for non TM unlimiter/MPCB users like myself) either in the new environment or the expansion of canyon.

What do you think?
Feels gooood!
Page: 7 of 14 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem