Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Other TM² environments, new blocks? 
Other TM² environments, new blocks?
Page: 3 of 14
Post Reply  0 Observer

I hope there are new scenery blocks in the ManiaPlanet 2.0 release. Creating nice looking scenery was so much easier in TMNF than TM2.
Moped Racer

Banjee says:
eyebo (516) says:
True :p

About you being right or me being right? :p

You.
Site Leader

eyebo (516) says:
Banjee says:
eyebo (516) says:
True :p

About you being right or me being right? :p

You.

:cool:
Beetle Racer

Thanks for all the updates! I'm looking forward to further expansions to this game.
I just hope the new blocks will be useful.
G-kart Racer

Elmigo says:

I'm ashamed of you, All Blocks are useful... 8-| You just have to know how to use them... :p
Beetle Racer

Banjee says:
Elmigo says:

I'm ashamed of you, All Blocks are useful... 8-| You just have to know how to use them... :p

Kinda true, but some blocks are just... like... I never use them xD
G-kart Racer

Banjee says:
Elmigo says:

can't agree with this

do you remember the 180* roads in Island that were added in Sunrise Extreme? Pretty much the most useless set of pieces ever. Come to think of it, apart from the off-road pieces, and the tubular tunnels, most of the stuff nadeo added to Island after Sunrise vanilla was incredibly useless.
Moped Racer

eyebo (516) says:
No problem. ;)

Latest news is that ShootMania Storm beta should come in April.

They've said MP2.0 will come before that... so...

Sounds like MP2.0 is really close.

I tought that mp2.0 site was done, in writing moment ?

eyebo (516) says:
I think we should keep in mind that all we can see is a folder. We don't know how many blocks are in that folder or how diverse they are. It's much too early to make a judgement about things.

looks like a new "red" piece block serie to me. :d
i hoped for a new scenery "serie folder" with trees and buildings and such.

Love that valley trailer it looks like a environment for me with slower cars, but i hope the cars handling wont be like in coast.
Beetle Racer

ManiaPlanet 2.0 will be an upgrade to the game itself, not a website. Although the update to trackmania.com and shootmania.com was a step in the direction of ManiaPlanet 2.0.

I'm skeptical that Valley will be like what we saw in the trailer from 2009. That was a long time ago. It could be similar, but it could also end up being totally different. At least I hope the scenery is different. The 2009 trailer shows scenery far too similar to Canyon, albeit with different textures. The way the car takes curves and generally behaves looks a lot like Canyon too... except at a slower speed. I hope the feel of the car isn't "Canyon but slower". I hope it's a totally different physics like we're used to experiencing with the different environments of TM1. Only time will tell though.

For now, I'm more excited about the new blocks with this update and what kinds of tracks we'll be able to build with them in Canyon.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

I was reading in the French Section of the ManiaPlanet forums and PapyChampy said that ManiaPlanet 2.0 will include Platform mode. (Source)
Beetle Racer
Page: 3 of 14 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem