Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 2 [Results on page 7!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 2 [Results on page 7!]
Page: 1 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer
BASCO 2012 - Stage 2 [Results on page 7!]  
Stage 1 is over - so it's time for Stage 2!

You want to participate? Here's your to-do-list:

Make sure you have read the main rules first. The following list is basically just copied from there.

1. Download the latest version of 'the track so far'. You can get it here.
2. Delete the finish piece (and if necessary, 1 piece of road that only existed to make laying the finish possible).
3. But do not delete or change any other part of the track layout. Please notice that you are not allowed to move the track!
4. You can modify landscape if necessary, but you must not change the driving experience of a previous stage.
5. Build your idea for the next stage of the track, adding about 10 seconds to the validation time.
6. The coppers limit per stage is +1000 to the old value. If the map has a value of x coppers, the track can have x+1000 coppers after you have added your part. Do not use more than 1000 for your part. This includes scenery!
7. Do not add intro or outro MT to the track because there will be a MediaTracker competition when the building stages are over.
8. Validate and save your track with your name on the end: S2-YourMXLogin (S1 = "Stage 2"). Don't use a password for your track.
9. Upload the track to MX using the BASCO 2012 account. The password is basco2012.
10. Only one submission per stage per MX user!

Deadline:

Sunday 22nd April: 20:00 CET
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

KekX says:

you can't download them ;)
Last edited by KekX,
Beetle Racer

I got the track package from the other thread so I'm already finished LOL.
Track uploaded. :) See you next Friday.
Moped Racer

Enai Siaion says:
I got the track package from the other thread

yeah me too, just wanted say, because it says "get the track here" and then you're not able to download ;)
edit: submitted mine too :)
Last edited by Nim,
Beetle Racer

THE DEADLINE IS IN TWO DAYS!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!

OMG I HAVE TO GET BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beetle Racer

Nimrod says:
KekX says:

LOL =p That was really stupid of me :p

As the trackpack is a bit lost between all the other posts in the other thread, here is a link for Luxray's track: http://tm-exchange.com/files/public/BASCO/BASCO2012-TrackForStage2.zip
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

KekX says:
Nimrod says:
KekX says:

LOL =p That was really stupid of me :p

As the trackpack is a bit lost between all the other posts in the other thread, here is a link for Luxray's track: http://tm-exchange.com/files/public/BASCO/BASCO2012-TrackForStage2.zip

Link doesnt work :/
Last edited by KekX,
Old Age Caravanner

It should work now, but you have to unzip it :)
MTC underway!

so much for "link does work now":
... says:
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I just downloaded the complete trackpack and abstracted luxray's track. It is like downloading 3 pages of tracks just to get one track, but at least it works =p
(complete trackpack (7.1MB) http://tm-exchange.com/files/public/BASCO/BASCO-2012_Stage1.zip )
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

Maybe you clicked on Makikou's link, this one was still wrong because he had quoted me before I changed the link ;) The link works fine for me.
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!
Page: 1 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem