Location: Home  Community Forums  General  TM² Valley - discussion 
TM² Valley - discussion
Page: 6 of 20
Locked  0 Observer

DeMeNs says:
Mod Nations Racers editor is far better than TM2.

Well, MNR is a WHOLE DIFFERENT THING. But very good indeed.

Still, i couldn't get the hang of its track editor. Was too complicated. I'd prefer to stay with the TM editor! =p
Learner Driver

Don't have a PS3...
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

cxom says:
Don't have a PS3...

Don't worry, this thread is not about PS3.
Learner Driver

This topic is supposed to be about Valley. Please refrain from posting here until there's actually some more news to talk about regarding Valley. Thanks. :)
Site Leader

Updated the first post with a link to a video of Hylis showing Valley at ManiaGala. If anyone has a link to a better quality video, please share it here.
Site Leader

About 8 seconds in you can see it's definitely not noslide... but the drifting looks more limiting, as in you couldn't through yourself across a wide bend and maintain the speed like you can in canyon. Also note the red tracks when he's driving offroad, are those supposed to be there?

Just some speculation... he's only teasing us at this point.
Moped Racer

Car looks glued to the road again :( Honestly not impressed judging from that video.. But we don't know until we play for ourselves I guess :)
· · · – – – · · ·

cxom says:
Also note the red tracks when he's driving offroad, are those supposed to be there?

Texture bug I think.

Also @Tuta, I agree it looks a bit like it's on rails like we're used to with Stadium and Canyon. But we won't know for sure until we've played it. :)
Site Leader

cxom says:
About 8 seconds in you can see it's definitely not noslide... but the drifting looks more limiting, as in you couldn't through yourself across a wide bend and maintain the speed like you can in canyon.

I guess it's supposed to work like Rally. Sliding makes you lose time too when you are racing there.
Learner Driver

^^ That's the way it's been in mostly all the environments except canyon. It's (imo) one of the reasons many love or hate canyon, as they felt it took away from the skill needed and the fun of mastering a track. (or vice versa)
Moped Racer
Page: 6 of 20 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem