Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed! 
Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed!
Page: 11 of 33
Post Reply  1 Observer

Or maybe Gulliver or The Goliath ^^
Beetle Racer

3 name suggestions:

TrackMegalo-Mania
The Thing

my favourite:
All for one and one for all
:d

-------------
I also like Mandark's The Goliath.
Last edited by Hans Holo,
Beetle Racer

I quite like The Thing.

The Challenge? maybe with #25 it smth.
Zimmer Racer

FT»Mandark says:
Or maybe Gulliver or The Goliath ^^

I´m really liking these ones!
G-kart Racer

what about:

Gargantua
(New) Block city
District 25
gado is a

I really like District 25. 8-|
Site Leader

Area 25 :d
District 25 is also cool!
Does it djent?

District 25 is really nice! :p
Old Age Caravanner

District 25 is awsum.
Zimmer Racer

I wrote that to eyebo: "By the way eyebo, will you do a video of the final track? If yes you should make one video of one part..you can drive one replay and cut it so you have 25 videos. Turn off damage in the mediatracker, because I think you will crash one or two times xD Maybe you can use also the skins of the map autor of the part, so everyone can present or show buddies easily their part on YouTube. Also I think people should upload their part by themselves and you upload your part and the entire map and put all parts as showcases at the final map. It's important to upload the video before the map, because just a few people can drive the map with 100000cc... Just some ideas to you mate. Also I didn't do high quality shadows. Will send you this tomorrow or so. :)"
Learner Driver
Page: 11 of 33 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem