Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed! 
Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed!
Page: 15 of 33
Post Reply  1 Observer

"Duo accounts" aren't working right now (and haven't been for a while). So I don't know what we'll do about that.

I'd be okay with it being included in the canon of MX Community tracks, if the moderators wanted to set up an account here on MX for it.
Site Leader

Sounds awesome! It also sounds like it's playable (at least for you) and no big lags occur.
Counting the days (stages) to the release :cool:
Moped Racer

Yeah RachoVolker, the only "lag" I get is when loading the map. It takes much longer to load than a normal map. But once it is loaded, the framerate is great. I am running my TM on the "Very Fast" graphics preset though.

---

I have to confess though. I'm feeling the crunch. I honestly don't think I'll be able to finish this in time for PMC this month, and I don't want to make everyone wait a month to release the final map.

So I'm scrapping the PMC versions of the map.

I will continue to work diligently to get the full map ready for release. I'm excited to finish this. (brb)
Site Leader

That's sad for the impossibility to do these pmc maps, but after all this map will be way better in his entire part...
I would've test it for PMC but that's doesn't matter... ;)
Old Age Caravanner

Let's make a special event online with this map, with a prize. The timelimit is two hours, fastest wins. This way we can get even more people to play this map :cool:
Last edited by FT»Mandark,
Beetle Racer

Let's see if the map is small enough for online first. :p The test map I made was 0.98 MB.
Site Leader

I wish I could play it without laggs :(
Learner Driver

Same here... :3
Old Age Caravanner

Project is on hold until Nadeo fixes Canyon and brings back the missing blocks. I can't even open most of the tracks now.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

52 minutes. AWESOME!

And yes, I LOVE long, flowy tracks.
The Green Dude
Page: 15 of 33 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem