Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed! 
Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed!
Page: 18 of 33
Post Reply  1 Observer

so sad I havent participated :'(
very excited to see what this will become!
Moped Racer

Just... Oh My Mothaf***in Goodness, it's so big and beautiful...
The Green Dude

I would guess the final track is around 55 minutes long. (l)
Does it djent?

chuckie says:

How high then =p
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

SPIDER says:
wow
btw: how long is this map when its done ?
1 HOUR +o(

You started ;)
Does it djent?

chuckie says:

Yeah, it's around 50 minutes give or take 5 minutes.. depending on how good of a driver you are. :p

marti says:
so sad I havent participated :'(
very excited to see what this will become!

I'm thinking we'll have to do this again with Valley, depending on what's possible with the blocks. So maybe you'll be able to join that one. :) If it's not really possible with Valley, then maybe we'll do another Canyon one eventually.

---

:done: Layout is completed. That means all the track parts are where they will be in the final map and all track parts have been connected.

:done: Signs to introduce each track part are done and added to the track.

:done: 6 track parts have scenery, lighting, and signage completed.

:build: 19 track parts need scenery, lighting, and signage checked and/or added. That's what I'm working on now.

---

Would anyone like to volunteer to make the intro? Preferably someone with a high degree of skill in MT and the willingness to take the time to make a really awesome intro. Please submit examples of your work so I can make a decision about who will make the intro (in case we have multiple volunteers). Thanks. :)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

eyebo says:

---

Would anyone like to volunteer to make the intro? Preferably someone with a high degree of skill in MT and the willingness to take the time to make a really awesome intro. Please submit examples of your work so I can make a decision about who will make the intro (in case we have multiple volunteers). Thanks. :)

I am willing to do it (y)
(if you want I can give you by pm some of my examples)
Beetle Racer

Thanks for the offer Mandark. :) You can PM me with example tracks with intros.

I'll wait and give some other people time to see the request before making a decision.
Site Leader

how about letting everyone make it if they want (giving one or two weeks), and then all people who participate in project will vote for the best one?

btw, would like to see the signage.
Zimmer Racer

Simply because I don't want everyone to have the track yet. ^_^

I'm trying to minimize the number of people who have played it before release. Plus, organizing an intro MT contest is probably not the best idea. It would take a lot of time and postpone the project even further. Also, remember BASCO had an MT contest and I was the only person who entered. =p People don't seem to be too interested in making MT anymore, at least for contests. It's a lot of work to go to considering your intro may not even be used if it doesn't win.

Here's a pic of the signage:
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Page: 18 of 33 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem