Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed! 
Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed!
Page: 20 of 33
Post Reply  1 Observer

Ah, thanks for the explanation. I should have guessed what you meant since I like listening to glitch-hop music, which is part of that whole movement. Also, cool screenshot Tuta! :)

---

In an effort to stay ontopic... I want to let you know that I've taken a break from the project for the last few days, so nothing new has been done on the track since the last report. I'm going to get back to work on it shortly. :)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

You deserve some breather of course ;)
With all the work you're doing from the start...

Ps: Nice screenshot tuta. :)
Old Age Caravanner

Thanks Superal. :)

Tuta, is that screenshot from your BASCO 2012 entry?
Site Leader

Im sorry, wasnt my intention to search attention for my old screenshot :$

but, yes it is, eyebo.

Someone else should post a screen!
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

No worries Tuta. ;)

Tuta says:
Someone else should post a screen!

Uh, okay..

Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

61074 Coppers :o
wow,, it looks lika a tech track (l)
so its done and you are waiting for intro outro etc... "GPS =p Just kidding"

amazing work and idea (y)

btw: i saw it was tutas basco screen shot..instantly 8-|
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

SPIDER says:
so its done and you are waiting for intro outro etc...

Not quite. :p I still have 15 track parts to add lighting and scenery to, as well as check signage and add signage where needed. I want the route to be very clear so anyone can finish it on their first run. Probably most people won't play this track more than once or twice, considering its length. Though I know there are a few crazy people out there who are looking forward to hunting times on it. ^_^

SPIDER says:
"GPS =p Just kidding"

haha, I think the map+GPS would make the map well over 3 MB, if we added GPS. And who would sit there and watch a 45min GPS? Would you even remember 45mins of track? I don't really think GPS would help much in this case. Anyway, I know you were just kidding. :)

I'm not sure I said it here before, but I plan to make videos of each track part and link them in the author comments. So if you're having trouble with a certain track part, you can just watch that video. I'm hoping to use chuckie's validation replay for those videos.

SPIDER says:
amazing work and idea (y)

Thanks. :) It's definitely starting to come together! I'm really grateful that everyone has taken the time to participate in this project. I think it will be a highlight in the history of Canyon, and even TM in general, at least for me.
Site Leader

Sorry but not so good imo :(

Should have little more effects, maybe cut out sky to something with planets and some cool brushes ^^
· · · – – – · · ·

Yeah seriously, whats up with having the UI in the screen? Get your shit together eyebo ^_^
Does it djent?

It's only a screen to show what the track looks like atm :)
Moped Racer
Page: 20 of 33 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem