Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed! 
Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed!
Page: 25 of 33
Post Reply  1 Observer

I got that too when I opened the track 8-|
I never knew that the copper count gets red when there are too many blocks.
Beetle Racer

It's new for Beta 3 - I've actually translated that message to Spanish 2 days ago :s
Last edited by FT»Osaka,
The Green Dude

I think it's a nice feature, usually. ;) In the case of this project, we'll just ignore it. =p
Site Leader

@Osaka: Out of curiosity, why did you translate this message (and for whom)?
:o
Beetle Racer

erm.. for nadeo, probably? :)
Moped Racer

I'm interested in translation in general ( and why many translations are bad). I have an insight to professional localization, and some problems are obvious when you see how some translations are done. So if Osaka is doing it for Nadeo, it would be interesting if he has a special qualification and also if he got paid.
:$
Last edited by Hans Holo,
Beetle Racer

Hans Holo says:
I'm interested in translation in general ( and why many translations are bad). I have an insight to professional localization, and some problems are obvious when you see how some translations are done. So if Osaka is doing it for Nadeo, it would be interesting if he has a special qualification and also if he got paid.
:$

I was signed up to do the swedish translations by simply showing interest to do it. Was told I'd get free games and stuff from ubisoft but I never did any work so I cant tell you how much stuff you get :d
· · · – – – · · ·

I have also been asked twice to translate Shootmania, but you had to be over 18 years old so I couldn't do it :(
Beetle Racer

I was asked to, probably because I'm the Spanish mod of the maniazones and maniaplanet forums. I don't have a qualification as localizator, apart from having finished the Spanish Official Language School in just 1 exam.
The Green Dude

Since we're way off topic now: it's snowing out here! yay :)
Moped Racer
Page: 25 of 33 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem