Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed! 
Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed!
Page: 21 of 33
Post Reply  1 Observer

marti says:
It's only a screen to show what the track looks like atm :)

Zimmer Racer

yeye, sorry ;)
Moped Racer

marti says:
It's only a screen to show what the track looks like atm :)

No its the final screen =p
just need to put the name on it (l)
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Name is already in top right 8-|
· · · – – – · · ·

You guys are silly! :cool:

This is not the MX screenshot for the track. But this is a sign I've used in the track.

Beta2.1b came out recently. Right now I'm waiting for TM2Unlimiter to be updated so I can resume work on the track.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Ehh hope Arc isn't in holidays, just don't wanna wait a month for the next update just like last time ^^"
Old Age Caravanner

you use BM? :/
Zimmer Racer

Of course.

The only reason I had to disallow it in the rules was because copy/paste/macroblocks do not work with mixed blocks. But I'm using it plenty in the final track to make sure the route is clear, to mix in signs and lights and to block off areas where someone could jump off into someone else's section.

Don't worry. I'm being very careful to minimize, remove, or cover up any flashing textures.
Site Leader

it's not about flashing textures, it's about sending a message... well, screw that, looks like canyon guys have different view on BM point.
Zimmer Racer

What message would that be?
Site Leader
Page: 21 of 33 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem