Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed! 
Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed!
Page: 12 of 33
Post Reply  1 Observer

It would have been better (and less work) if he puts in the description the minute and second of every part.
Beetle Racer

Behi»LT says:
By the way eyebo, will you do a video of the final track?

Yes

Behi»LT says:
If yes you should make one video of one part..you can drive one replay and cut it so you have 25 videos.

I won't cut it up, but I will add timecode links in the video description so that you can jump to any part.

Behi»LT says:
Turn off damage in the mediatracker, because I think you will crash one or two times xD Maybe you can use also the skins of the map autor of the part, so everyone can present or show buddies easily their part on YouTube.

This is an interesting idea, to have the car skin change dynamically for each part of the track. I'll definitely implement that in the video.

Behi»LT says:
Also I think people should upload their part by themselves and you upload your part and the entire map and put all parts as showcases at the final map.

I'd rather people not upload their parts individually. There will be "shorter" PMC maps that will be less coppers that people can drive, if the full map is too big for your PC to handle.

Behi»LT says:
It's important to upload the video before the map, because just a few people can drive the map with 100000cc...

I don't think it will be quite that big. But it might be. As I said though, the PMC versions will be smaller, and you'll be able to get a feel for the full map by playing those.

Behi»LT says:
Also I didn't do high quality shadows. Will send you this tomorrow or so. :)"

Calculated shadows don't matter on submitted maps, because I'll have to recalculate shadows on all maps anyway. (y)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

should we send our skins to you too then? (:
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
should we send our skins to you too then? (:

Yes, or link to the one you're using if its posted on ManiaPark.:)
There's not a huge rush on this. But I do want them eventually.
Site Leader

District 25 (y)
Beetle Racer

It feels like I'm dreaming. SOme map name xD
Learner Driver

will there be some sort of screenshot comp or do you not want to spoil the track beforehand?
· · · – – – · · ·

Well, I guess eyebo has the skill to do it himself so he won't need any competition. However he is actually kinda doing a little bit too much 8-| Putting the track together, adding signs, making video, etc.
Beetle Racer

Well it's my project :p I guess I can choose to do as much as I want. =p

But actually I had thought of perhaps doing a screenshot competition beforehand. I don't want to spoil the track though. So I'd have to provide some angles. So far there's no angles to provide. I'll give an update to that in about a week.
Site Leader

Ill make one of only my part 8-|
· · · – – – · · ·
Page: 12 of 33 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem