Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2014 Stage 8 - Screen and MT [Page 7] 
BASCO 2014 Stage 8 - Screen and MT [Page 7]
Page: 7 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

Hahaha. It's fine lolig. We still appreciate your help :d
gado is a

my mistake :$
Last edited by FT»lolig,
Moped Racer

everyone makes mistakes :)

also: voted for both :cool:
Moped Racer
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG  

We finally made it!!!!!
I cannot believe everything worked that well!
We'll start with the winner of the MT stage. The results are very very clear here. I've never seen more clear results in the whole BASCO.
Congratulations Ozon! :award:

Full MT results

:award: Congratulations to Pascow, you won the Screenshot battle with 2 entries at the same time :o
You tied yourself and achieved 7.875 points twice! So that's why you have to honor to decide wether to take the black or the white bars. The Plan is releasing the map tomorrow night, so it would be beneficial to answer before that time. If you don't, I'll just pick one randomly (or influenced by other comments :p )

full screenshot restults here.

Ozon found a way to reduce the filesize of the MT by a lot (more than 1000%), so he will update the map and then I will validate it and hopefully release it tomorrow night in time before we start with MTC november. (What a close line up :cool: )

I have to thank a couple people, who helped making this BASCO possible.
Thank you gado for creating all the screenshots for the forms! (except the screenshot stage screenshots... How lazy you are.. pff :p :d)
And thank you Yoshi for the mapgroup :)

Although it was quite some work, especially at the beginnig, this BASCO was a fun experience and I thank everyone who participated.
(l)
gado is a

GG pascow, you deserved it! If he doesn't answer, I saw white bars ;)
Moped Racer

Wow thanks a lot! :) Glad you guys like it!

(I prefer the white bars Version, but I don't want to decide that. Just pick the one you prefer, haenry :p)
Last edited by pascow.esu,
Quad Bike Racer

:@ :@ :@
gg everyone,

Dajum I was so sure My screenshot would've won ! 8-| 8-| 8-|

(joke)

edit:
Snake the font is called: Terminator
I downloaded it from the internet a few years ago :p
edit 2:
LOL! I'm laughing out loud atm. reading these comments and reading the points XD
I aimed acctually for 1 10 and the rest should've been 1's XD
Last edited by FT»lolig,
Moped Racer

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys!!!

EDIT: btw Ozon and pascow, you both won a showcase now. So if you find a showcase-worthy track with a maximum of 10 awards, PM me ;)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

haenry says:
[b]
Thank you guys!!!

No, Thank YOU! (y) You did a great job hosting the Basco, and there were never any missed deadlines/disappearing xD This was fun even though I didn't build any parts, so thanks for hosting it haenry :d MTC November here I come :cool:
Moped Racer
Page: 7 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem