Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC Nov. 2015 - Can you feel the waves? 
MTC Nov. 2015 - Can you feel the waves?
Page: 5 of 11
Post Reply  0 Observer

Skellborn says:
Zack11 says:
skyslide says:
selfmade TPs permanently disabled?
really?
mtc dead for me

Honestly I think it is better this way. Now we can vote using a server and no one has to worry about downloading a giant titlepack just to play a single track :)

I understand your point and kinda agree, but it kills quite a big part of the difference between Tm² and Tmnf/Tmuf and with it quite some potential.

Thas right. I had to download the RPG titlepack and I have no free stations anymore.
Beetle Racer

Furthermore the MTC is supposed to be a challenge. So using normal blocks and a few custom objects is way more challenging than having the possibilities of a TP.
After all, sky and Skellborn, you can both still build maps in a regular Title. It's not forbidden :p
gado is a

Yeah of course it's still possible to build those tracks. But not with the environment of a relaxed competition every now and then.
I'm a bit sad, as you implicate it is less of a challenge to build with the titlepack. It may be true to some extend, once you're used to the tp and just want to build an average map. But until you reach that point , you have to spend a lot of hours with it and there is MUCH more effort involved building once you go for "more than average".

@ Haenry Yeah ofc, but honestly i don't find it a whole lot of fun building with the normal editor, as i just love the possibilities of the tp...
But i guess that's my problem.
Last edited by Skellborn,
G-kart Racer

It is a very different way of building, yeah I can understand that.
December will have no TPs either, I can say that already.

But afterwards I will try to find a theme that is fair for every Titlepack. ;)
gado is a

Please don't respect my opinion in a way of having to put more effort into organising the event. I have no idea whether i'll participate in a certain month. I don't wanna feel bad for not participating, because you put effort into it, which then creates some preassure for me to participate :d
Last edited by Skellborn,
G-kart Racer
Is this okay?  
So this one part of my map is questionable in its eligibility...

As you can see, the blocks change from slope to bank and back to slope without changing elevation. Personally, I doubt it fits the rules, but I'd like official confirmation just in case.
MTC Host
MTC Host

This is totally fine. You have 2 flat blocks, which are the big turn and small turn, and then after the three turns you have the downhill block that changes the road from banked to downhill, which itself is a sloped block. You also start to change the elevation of the car drastically on this sloped block, so it's totally fine ;)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

is it ok? or no?
Last edited by meNtality,
Old Age Caravanner

So far, yes ;)
gado is a

No custom TPs :'(
@dMw : I can test your map if you haven't found somebody already. If that is allowed in here.
Mods are allowed, right ?
Learner Driver
Page: 5 of 11 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem