Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC Nov. 2015 - Can you feel the waves? 
MTC Nov. 2015 - Can you feel the waves?
Page: 8 of 11
Post Reply  0 Observer

okay then i completely misunderstood it :|
I thought it was only allowed to build maximum 3 blocks of the same kind in a row in general.. goddammit haenry :d
Old Age Caravanner

... says:
You are not allowed to use more than three flat blocks in a row.

How can this be so complicated to understand? :'(
gado is a

Well... if you change only 4 letters in "flat" you get every word you like... It's not that unlikely 8-|
G-kart Racer

erm quick questtion:

I tried to draw what I meant as the normal picture ain't clear.

so I want to know is this allowed? I land in a corner of a downhill (grass) section and make a small turn and pop out of it.
so basicly you drive a small part down, than the car goes up again. (than a CP)

Imo it would be allowed as the car moves in height pretty clearly.

edit here a .gif file to clearify what i meant and also to check if what I made so far is allowed
Last edited by FT»lolig,
Moped Racer

from that gif it looks just fine the car goes clearly down and up on the grass
Quad Bike Racer

I see it the same as dMw. In the gif the car clearly goes up and down on the grass part. (y)
gado is a

ok thanks :) I'm on the MT stage now I'll try to finish in time ;)

edit:
I'm in time :)
Last edited by FT»lolig,
Moped Racer

I had a track mostly made, but somehow my computer crashed and the file that is left is pre-scenery. I want to extract the editable map from the replay I had saved for use as GPS (scenery and shadows done). I used Electron's gbxconv to make a .challenge.Gbx file out of it but it won't let me edit: "Could not determine the title to use." Any known fixes?
Old Age Caravanner

You can probably try this tool too: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7795439/mp/MapEdit_release_3.zip (See Extra menu).

If that fails too, you likely have to edit the outputted file yourself (assign it a pack) as it wasn't "properly" saved, which may be more trouble than it's worth.
Segmentation fault

Worked like a charm, thank you so much! It initially had a different icon in the editor menu, but it let me load it and save it as a Canyon map. Cool, I should have MT finished before the deadline.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 8 of 11 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem