Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC Nov. 2015 - Can you feel the waves? 
MTC Nov. 2015 - Can you feel the waves?
Page: 6 of 11
Post Reply  0 Observer

You can test as many maps as you want, the maps are public after all ;)
Mods are fine - I'm a Mod too 8-|
gado is a

sorrowcroatia says:
No custom TPs :'(
@dMw : I can test your map if you haven't found somebody already. If that is allowed in here.
Mods are allowed, right ?

(l) thanks that would help me a lot!! I haven't found any tester yet..

i think mods are allowed I made one for mine too :p
Quad Bike Racer

Okay send me the map and i'll test it when i come home.
. For 1 hour cca.
Learner Driver

ok i'm sending it now ;)
Quad Bike Racer

FT»lolig says:
Skellborn says:
Zack11 says:
skyslide says:
selfmade TPs permanently disabled?
really?
mtc dead for me

Honestly I think it is better this way. Now we can vote using a server and no one has to worry about downloading a giant titlepack just to play a single track :)

I understand your point and kinda agree, but it kills quite a big part of the difference between Tm² and Tmnf/Tmuf and with it quite some potential.

why so?
you can still make RPG maps... even in the provided standard title packs, ok yes you got less things you can add. but think about this as a challenge.

even before the RPG title's existed there were mappers who made great RPG maps...
so I don't get the point of Sky's comment about TP's...

I think the point isn't that you can't build RPG maps in the normal editor. Sky and Skellborn built a fullspeed map for one of the last MTCs anyway :d So I guess they would've done that now as well. The point is that the athmosphere in the TP is completely different and it's just a complete different feeling from what it feels like driving a map in the stadium e.g.
Old Age Caravanner

1 dumb question: if i name my track "Mildly Thrilling Canyon" do i have to add the tag MTC or is it fine without? :p
Last edited by DMW»UD,
Quad Bike Racer

You still have to add the letter sequence MTC without any other letters in between. It is not clear otherwise ;)
gado is a

hey guys, where are your maps? :s
Old Age Caravanner

If noone uploads i win :)
Beetle Racer

haha sorry I just finished mine, so I'm in too :p

but seriously only 2 entry so far? where is everyone?
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 6 of 11 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem