Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC Nov. 2015 - Can you feel the waves? 
MTC Nov. 2015 - Can you feel the waves?
Page: 4 of 11
Post Reply  0 Observer

haenry says:
fredair says:
did you drive over it? it a small anglechange/jump

After all, even with higher speed it is just a bump. The theme's idea was to build a lot wave-like up and down motions, so a bump doesn't really fit there.

a small note heanry:
this bump Fredair made with the slope has the same hight change as the bigger slope block on stadium (I mean the higher version of the block you said on the first post wich was excluded)
Moped Racer

woah i'm so glad i don't have to erase all that stuff :d
thanks for asnwering pretty quickly, haenry :)
and yeah i'm trying my best, it's just not that easy to give an fs map a wavy feeling :$
Old Age Caravanner

FT»lolig says:
haenry says:
fredair says:
did you drive over it? it a small anglechange/jump

After all, even with higher speed it is just a bump. The theme's idea was to build a lot wave-like up and down motions, so a bump doesn't really fit there.

a small note heanry:
this bump Fredair made with the slope has the same hight change as the bigger slope block on stadium (I mean the higher version of the block you said on the first post wich was excluded)

Really it is that big?
I expected it to be as big as a transition from grass -> flat stadium road.
If it is kind of smooth and big, then you're fine to use it,fredair. Sorry for the confusion :$
gado is a

You map looks nice Seven :)
Beetle Racer

My track is almost done, i just need some fast valley riders to test it :p
Quad Bike Racer
tp  
selfmade TPs permanently disabled?
really?
mtc dead for me
Old Age Caravanner

skyslide says:
really?
mtc dead for me

I know that feeling, bro :|
G-kart Racer

skyslide says:
really?
mtc dead for me

Honestly I think it is better this way. Now we can vote using a server and no one has to worry about downloading a giant titlepack just to play a single track :)
Moped Racer

Zack11 says:
skyslide says:
really?
mtc dead for me

Honestly I think it is better this way. Now we can vote using a server and no one has to worry about downloading a giant titlepack just to play a single track :)

I understand your point and kinda agree, but it kills quite a big part of the difference between Tm² and Tmnf/Tmuf and with it quite some potential.
G-kart Racer

Skellborn says:
Zack11 says:
skyslide says:
really?
mtc dead for me

I understand your point and kinda agree, but it kills quite a big part of the difference between Tm² and Tmnf/Tmuf and with it quite some potential.

why so?
you can still make RPG maps... even in the provided standard title packs, ok yes you got less things you can add. but think about this as a challenge.

even before the RPG title's existed there were mappers who made great RPG maps...
so I don't get the point of Sky's comment about TP's...
Moped Racer
Page: 4 of 11 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem