Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  [OLD] KO - Track bulding 
[OLD] KO - Track bulding
Page: 3 of 29
Locked  0 Observer

Isn't it a problem if the tracks are downloadable?

I thought you hide them.
Moped Racer

they are impossible to play/award/comment, just try it.
Zimmer Racer

I've got a KO1 computing shadows with a KO2 version of it in the works. I'd tell you more about the track but If I did I would be breaking the rules of fight club:
1. Don't talk about fight club
2. Don't talk about fight club
and
3. Don't talk about fight club

Ugh... I already said too much... Just look out for a track named Fight Club...

Edit: Once the tournament is over will I be able to upload the track to my normal account?
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

don't think torunament will be over in short time :)
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
don't think torunament will be over in short time :)

I guess I better make a public version that doesn't follow the same exact route then, I think I might have something with my entry and I don't want it to be locked away from the world.
Rise from the ashes!

I uploaded a KO2 map ;)
Moped Racer

A further explanation on custom signs.
Those familiar with the TMUF KO can appreciate the problems with lag etc Unnacassary custom signs have two problems, firstly they can affect a persons ability to compete if they are already suffering lag problems as excess bandwith is used at their end, secondly with all the simultaneous downloads from the host, the custom signs may download too late to be of any use.
Please do not use custom signs unless it is necassary. ie dont use a custom left sign, when tm2 already has a left sign.
Only use custom signs when a default sign doesnt exist and it is essential to help players understand the path. ie like a blind U-turn.
And do not use irrelavant custom signs for decoration ! And dont use custom music !
And no need to upload tracks with screenies
Last edited by Mikey,
Beetle Racer

I´m no Double FF I´m a Tripple FFF btw........ :s

Ok I shall call him Mickey till the end 8-| (l) ;)
Last edited by MeFFF,
Old Age Caravanner

Nothing. Silly me.
Last edited by Dominik,
G-kart Racer

my track is accepted, yay! :d
Zimmer Racer
Page: 3 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem