Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  [OLD] KO - Track bulding 
[OLD] KO - Track bulding
Page: 6 of 29
Locked  0 Observer

Outro are always welcome as the mojority of players end up as spectator eventually.
Intros are not prefered as we use rounds, some people may accidently retire when trying to skip an intro, but i suppose extremely short intros 3 seconds would be ok.
Beetle Racer

I have made another track KO1 Fart.

don´t forget my updates
ps. I saw the message about v2 to late, and i can´t delete them.
Beetle Racer

cool thx Mikey

will do a very short 1 still camera shot of the layout of track just to show you it as a clue
and will do the outro to it later today when i get home..and upload it here today :)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

somehow I really don't like outros for spectator mode; cause in Trackmania 2 this is extremely bugged. I had this problem on a map of the first round of the TWL0. If I spec I want to see it in a normal Behind-camera, cause I see the most of the race. In TMU it was no problem; you switched to "Follow" in Spec and you specced with Behind-camera, but in TM2 this doesn't work well. You have to switch between "Replay" and Follow" or between players every round again to see the race in Behind camera. Speccing simply makes no fun at the moment and for competitions like that Behind is much better than a custom outro camera.
Moped Racer

outros sux for competition maps, they don't let you just enjoy nice driving.
Zimmer Racer

Keyboard shortcuts
'''Ctrl + 1, 2, 3... 9:''' in spectator mode, changes the player followed by the camera.

btw: how many map is your aim ? 20 per KO ?

And i agree that outro sux in competition. its the race you want to see not the scenery imo anyway.
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

I have just uploaded 4 tracks on KO2
Pipedreams "but i had to do a update on it, due to a miss leading sign and needed to remove outro"
Simple 8
Sandpit
Offroader

please say if they do not pass...and do you need more of KO1 tracks ?
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

So if our track is in the list are they in ? "Knock Out" :d
Beetle Racer

yup.
Zimmer Racer

wraith says:
do you need more of KO1 tracks ?

Giving the KO tracks like feeding a donkey strawberry's

there is never enough ;)
Surely Retired
Page: 6 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem