Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  [OLD] KO - Track bulding 
[OLD] KO - Track bulding
Page: 5 of 29
Locked  0 Observer

TM man says:
My KO1 track is almost ready, but my author time is about 35 seconds. Is this still OK since I doubt anyone can finish the track on their first try without making a mistake (it's hard making a super-fast fullspeed track which can be finished on an intermediate racer's first try, but my track has lots of walls and alternate paths when you need a lot of speed. Maybe I should just make an extremely wide open track for KO2 :cool: ).

You make it sound like your track is too hard, too. It should be possible to get it right on the first two runs. If it's not, the track is too hard for KO.
Back in action!

^^ what Ville said.
And Mikey made it sound like the author time was all that he went by for track length, so if it isn't going to be too hard I'm sure you could add another five seconds in somewhere. ;)
Moped Racer

I have a KO2 track ready to upload, and some KO1 track ideas. My KO2 track is very easy, and even if you make a mistake, you might still be able to finish the track ;).
Last edited by TM man,
Learner Driver

I uploaded a track Mikey! Called KO1 MiX :) hope you like it mate!
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

I Have made 2 tracks.
KO1 String
KO2 Star
Beetle Racer

Made a track,
KO1 Rockfella

Hope you'l like it ;)
but if not, no problem
Grtz
Quad Bike Racer

Thanx for all the effort and supports guys n gals ! Keep the tracks coming.
If you have already or plan to submitted a track please refer to the first post frequently for approvals and rejections that need to be fixed !
For re-uploading fixed tracks, add a new track with a v2 in the upload name, instead of updating the original upload. Otherwise it may be missed.
And a reminder from the second post avoid using custom signs
Last edited by Mikey,
Beetle Racer

Fixed my map submission and reuploaded

sorry about the custom signs but with the sign pack installed I just wasn`t sure (l)
Learner Driver

can i add intro and outros
or are them not needed ?

i have a track ready for KO2 but waiting to see for media work
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Updated..
KO1 string: changed custom sign to default.
KO2 star: under 25 now. :cool:
allways calculate: max shadows
Beetle Racer
Page: 5 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem