Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  [OLD] KO - Track bulding 
[OLD] KO - Track bulding
Page: 10 of 29
Locked  0 Observer

Surely Retired

Yes...! No KO is complete without MrA maps ;)
Old Age Caravanner

Submitted a track for KO1 (y)
Moped Racer

Submitted another track for the TM-KO.
Old Age Caravanner

Mikey says:

Tracks should be built ;
- finishable at first attemp
- must be totally respawnable
- have no sections that require perfection in driving or speed

Sounds like KO tracks would be perfect for split screen play. Only rounds mode is supported in split screen and I get the impression that the tracks also are suitable for players trying out TM2 for the first time which is often the case with 4 player split screen.

Any chance that the KO tracks eventually will be released to the public?
How long before that could happen?
Would be really cool if they could be released as a pack in a zip-file.

(I really wish I had a KO pack tonight!!! I've hooked up 4 steering wheels and invited friends over.) :d
Learner Driver

Lol,steering wheels for TM? :p Cant believe that is any good,but okay^^ To answer your question;KO tracks in TMU were atleast never released public as far as I know,because it is a jump-in-and-play tournament,you dont have to train all the 100 tracks before.
Old Age Caravanner

Never released??? I thought the tracks would be replaced after a month or so and new tracks would be needed so players wouldn't get an unfair advantage of having played them in previous KO's.

Please consider releasing KO's if/when their use expires! :d

(I would love to discuss steering wheels but unfortunately this isn't the thread to do so. All I can say is that it's really fun with 4 of 'em in split screen, especially now that I have a solution that gives me analogue gas and brake in game.) :p
Last edited by supersmo,
Learner Driver

Updated KO1 back and forth and KO1 fast track to KO2 Back and Forth and KO2 Fast Track, respectively.
Old Age Caravanner

Added two KO2 tracks :)
Space Cowboy

weeeeee says:
To answer your question;KO tracks in TMU were atleast never released public as far as I know,because it is a jump-in-and-play tournament,you dont have to train all the 100 tracks before.
supersmo says:
Never released??? I thought the tracks would be replaced after a month or so and new tracks would be needed so players wouldn't get an unfair advantage of having played them in previous KO's.

KO tracks from TM1 would be allowed to be released to MX if people know these tracks very well. They were not removed from the KO itself, though. :)

KO1 + KO2 pool creation date: April 2010
KO1 + KO2 pool release allowance date: October 2010
KO3 pool creation date: July 2010
KO3 pool release allowance date: May 2011

When the KO event of TMUF was laid down, all KO maps from other pools were allowed to be released.
All in all, you may get your KO track into MX, but it may take a while until it's considered "old" (AFAIK). ;)
Last edited by Voyager006,
Moped Racer
Page: 10 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem